Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It hasn't started yet, and I hope it doesn't anytime soon. I notice a gray hair every now and then, but I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary, I don't pluck it and I'd never bother to dye my hair.

If I started to go bald before I'm an old man and it looked ridiculous, I would just shave it all off and wear a hat or something.
    I'm mean because you're stupid.

i did when i was still a teen, early hair loss is hereditary on one side of my family so my folks took great pleasure in winding me up that I'd be bald by the time i was 25 just like a lot of my male relatives. It was a prevailing fear to the point where i actually grew my hair out well beyond my shoulders just because i wanted to while i still could. By the time i got into my early 20s i stopped giving a damn though.

I'm in my very early 30s now and in spite of the fear mongering my hairline has still not receded all that much, so i seam to have avoided that particular genetic curse.
    "A warning has been given. Their fate is now their own"

A bit. I have a shunt(?) in my head, and 2 huge scars. It doesn't exactly look pretty. But my hair covers it up nicely.

On the other hand, if genetics are on my side, I won't lose my hair at all. My father is 50 and has no problem with hair loss, and my my grandfather is in his 80s and still has his hair.

I could always wear a hat, so it'd just be another annoyance. Nothing that has a big affect on my life.
    Last edited by rederoin; 2013-09-09 at 12:34 AM.

Just going to tell all the people saying there is no baldness in their family....
    There is no baldness in my family. My dad, all my grandparents and uncles have full heads of hair.
    My hair started to thin around age 30 and I'm 32 now and it's pretty bad.
    Literally, I'm the only one in my entire family. So it can happen. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Looq View Post
    Just going to tell all the people saying there is no baldness in their family....
    There is no baldness in my family. My dad, all my grandparents and uncles have full heads of hair.
    My hair started to thin around age 30 and I'm 32 now and it's pretty bad.
    Literally, I'm the only one in my entire family. So it can happen. ;p
    Recessive genes yo. Think of all those billions of nucleotides that just chill and never express themselves.

Recessive genes yo. Think of all those billions of nucleotides that just chill and never express themselves.
    Yea haha, lucky me!

It could happen. I've heard that hair loss can run in the family, and my dad has been bald (bald with little bits of hair around the sides) for as long as I can remember. So I guess it's possible that the same thing could end up happening to me. Although, to be honest, I really don't care if it does.

I think i would say, a little yes and a little no. I like having my hair, people complement it all the time, and I don't really know why. I just let it do its own thing and I guess its healthier that way, I don't know. I let it grow pretty long too, Each time it reaches 10 inches (the minimum length) I donate it to locks for love. It gets very annoying when it's medium to long length. At the same time, I really don't like getting haircuts - they make me nervous. The idea of a stranger using scissors so close to my ears just freaks me out. And the whole time they'e asking you questions and you have to hold still. Its just overall an unpleasant experience to me. So that's why I can see the benefit of not having hair.

Scarab Lord
    I embrace my receding hairline. My hair seems to be retreating to my face, I'm alright with that.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

Hell no. That'd be sweet if I went bald.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

I would have to get in shape, bald and ripped is epic, anything else and you look like a goon.

I wish my hair would thin out a bit, but I'd rather not go bald. My hair is so thick I have to keep it short or its an afro, or long enough that it weighs itself down.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

my dad is 61 and still has a full head of hair so im not concerned

Mechagnome
    no, I want to go completely bald so I don't have to cut my hair

is there anyway to go completely bald by taking something or putting something in the hair, without causing scars or other stuff

My dad and both my uncles have got the bald patch on the front. Seen my cousin a month ago when he dropped by after work - seem him again this week.. half his fucking hair is gone in less than 3 weeks! He is only 2 years older than me. I'm fucking terrified of having my hair fall out !

My brother who is 3 years older, however hasn't lost any hair. So i think i'll be fine.. I f#$&ing hope i'll be fine..

No man in my family, that I know of, have ever gone bald, so I don't think I have anything to worry about

Probably gonna start shaving within the next 2-3 years. Hairline receding rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriss View Post
    My dad and both my uncles have got the bald patch on the front. Seen my cousin a month ago when he dropped by after work - seem him again this week.. half his fucking hair is gone in less than 3 weeks! He is only 2 years older than me. I'm fucking terrified of having my hair fall out !

My brother who is 3 years older, however hasn't lost any hair. So i think i'll be fine.. I f#$&ing hope i'll be fine..
    I'm not entirely sure that's bioligically possible unless he's contracted some sort of unknown hair disease.

Personaly i come from a family where baldness is not heard of almost. My dad is pushing 65 and still has black hair and he shave them off regulary. My mother is pushing 60 and still has brown hair to her lower back. I dont think ill be going bald anytime soon, that said as a man going bald shouldnt be too scaring for most, you can generally look fine with a shaved head, not everyone but most can. If your hairline is just not that great anymore, shave it all off and join us shiny heads, some of us go shiny heads just because we like it. I never had anyone complain about my look, so definitively dont lose your confidance over it. You are lucky imagine if you were a women going bald, but than again women are much less likelly to ever be bald to boot.
    Last edited by Ouch; 2013-09-09 at 09:00 AM.

He he... of all the things to worry about... a bald head. Now, if during sex, your lover has to ask... "is it in yet?", then that may be a reason for seeking medical advice.

baldness? heck, I'm bald, have a gap between my front teeth and a bit of a lisp.

Does it bug me? no.

Now, if you're hairy and look like an orangutan and don't trim and keep it neat, if you have bad breath, if you have offensive body odour, then do something about that. I have never had a women turn me down because I was bald.

Worry about things you "can" do something about, not things that don't really matter.

If you lack confidence, get in shape, lose weight, "look" better - a good body is more important to a women than a bald head from my experience.
    ★ twitter @WockyCC ★ blog wockycc.tumblr.comyou-tube: Wocky GAMING
    Recent Video ★ ENTER the Wocky - an introduction
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE
    Wocky "unplugged" YouTube (Real Life)Steam Games List"

I did for a while. Most males on my mother's side of the family were bald by the time they were 25. I'm 30 and can still grow a full head of hair. As a matter of fact, it goes insanely fast.

I keep my head buzzed (military style, old habits die hard lol) and during the summer the top gets SO blond that it looks like it's thinning, but it actually isn't. I have a few friends who are starting to lose their hair, and get pissed at me for shaving mine lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .