Deleted

Storm Legion advantages

Hello guys. I have a two accounts in Rift. One is with Storm Legion expansion but with low level characters only and second is with nice character but without Storm Legion. I want to ask you what gives SL except Souls. Anything important to play ? I know only about souls and for now I want to play on my account without this expansion but I would like to know what else I have on sl account and maybe don't realize that.
    Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rift is now totally free to play so you have the Storm Legion Expansion to play with for free, you pay nothing, nada, zilch

You can level all the way to level 60, raid Regulos, become r80 Warlord without ever spending a single penny, it's all totally free

Now.....no such thing as a free lunch obviously, as a totally F2P player you will not have the four Storm Legion souls, one for each calling, you're limited to three bag slots and you cannot sell items on the Auction House, like i said though, these are just 'quality of life' things, you do not need to have the SL souls, you do not need to have six bag slots, the AH will be useful though if you craft or want to sell artifacts, gear, whatever.

As far as i know, once you spend the equivalent of 5 Euro in the Store, you get enough Loyalty to unlock access to the AH, a small price to pay