10+ Year Old Account

Finnish for beginners

järki = reason, sense, intelligence
    järjestää = organize
    järjestelmä = organization
    järjestelmällinen = organized
    järjestelmällistyttää = organizationalize
    epäjärjestelmällistyttää = unorganizationalize
    epäjärjestelmällistyttämätön = having unreflectional attention to antiunorganizationalize
    epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyys = unreflectional attention to antiunorganizationalize
    epäjärjestelmällistyttämättomyydellä = with unreflectional attention to antiunorganizationalize
    epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellään = with his unreflectional attention to antiunorganizationalize
    epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänkö = is it with his unreflectional attention to antiunorganizationalize?
    epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänköhän = I wonder if it is possible, with his unreflectional attention to antiunorganizationalize?
    epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänköhänkään? = I wonder if it is possible, even with his unreflectional attention to antiunorganizationalize?

Showed up in my FB stream, I just had to share :P. Yey for having to learn this language.... ok ok these are extreme cases but still :P

Deleted
    Unorganisationalise is not even a word.

Half of those words dont even exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is crap. retarded with words you dont actually use.
    lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas = a jet engine mechanic NCO student. Basically.
    Ofcourse its not used alot either, but I guess what Shakadam wants to show is that you can make long words with an extremely synthetic language.
    Lets take a sentence for example.
    Käyttäytyessään tottelemattomasti oppilas saa jälki-istuntoa, "Should he/she behave in an insubordinate manner, the student will get detention."
    These words are very formal tho and would never be used when spoken normally.