Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Forming groups and traveling to the dungeon entrance manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Quests is vastly better now since cata. This is coming from someone who got loremaster before and after the changes.
    Yeah, I did too. leveling is smoother now and much quicker but I hate the looks of the zones that were affected. I also hate loosing South Shore as Alliance since I used to love leveling in Hillsbrad (not to mention the old TM/SS battles).

10+ Year Old Account
    Using 1-handed swords on my rogue back during BC. I hated sub back then even though it was amazing, now I miss the old 1-handed sword sub. Everything is about daggers now for rogues .
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Oh they were never viable for raids. The whole expansion. That is what my warrior was for
    An Alliance prot pally tanked MT'd Tidewalker and it was big news which got the ball rolling on the idea of a pally raid tank.
    Pallies were super useful for Hyjal trash too. I think they were capable of doing MTing everything except Illidan and his stupid Shears and were in many cases better due to the old CTC and being uncrushable.

Deleted
    Having to build a community and actually talking with people on your realm to run dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    uncrushable.
    Now there is a term i havn't seen in a long long time.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Having to build a community and actually talking with people on your realm to run dungeons.
    And you hated that?

Mine would have to be group quests at the end of most of the questlines, hated them back when I was younger, now I want them all back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    And you hated that?

Mine would have to be group quests at the end of most of the questlines, hated them back when I was younger, now I want them all back.
    perhaps he's an agoraphobic/introvert. Some people really are uncomfortable with any sort of social interaction with others. . .

now as for group quests at the end of chains, i too hated them then and really miss them now.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Of the comments given, a common one is using ground mounts and really having to travel around the world the hard and long way. But this is one thing that you still have the option of. You say you miss it, but do you ever just run around on your ground mount for shits and giggles while questing outside of areas like the Isle of Thunder? Probably not; you'll use your flying mount any chance you get.

I like to reminisce about the way the game used to be, but in the end I'm okay with the changes (for the most part).

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Using 1-handed swords on my rogue back during BC. I hated sub back then even though it was amazing, now I miss the old 1-handed sword sub. Everything is about daggers now for rogues .
    I know. the description for combat on wow "a swashbuckler". how many pirates did you ever see using daggers?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Slow leveling and old Azeroth. I really hate the changes they did in Cataclysm.
    Agree. Also exp from pvp. twinking is damn near impossible now.

Walking everywhere until level 40.