541 top tier Resto Shaman 12/13H lf new home for 5.4!

hiya, i'm a 541 Resto Shaman looking for a new home! i'm a very good resto shaman, better than most, seeking a new raid group (10 or 25, but preferably 10). i'm looking for a FULL TIME raid spot. I've got great parses and ranks, all that good stuff. i'll be checking this thread so post here if interested and i'll get back to you, however i'll also be leaving my battletag as well. Thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing from you!.
    a paid transfer would be a huge plus and greatly appreciated
    Battletag: jim#1399

Again?!

< Numinos

I noticed you've been on at least Three different servers in the last few months but hey, there could be a good reason for that. Either way i'd love to speak with you - below is our copy+paste spam

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a resto shaman for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes and 13/13 tier 15 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

one of which my times changed, two others which fell apart. my luck has been lovely

- - - Updated - - -

hey Numinos <3

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled healerto fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we finish off Ra-den and take on Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 12/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Hey Advurse

<Pure> is looking for a resto shaman. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 30 US 25 man ranking (US 24) while raiding four days a week and are 13/13 25HM, last tier we were 16/16 25HM and finished with US 22. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

I added your battletag, but here's some information.

---

http://fallen-gaming.net
    US52 25M T15 // US25 25M T14

Fallen II is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content. Skilled and experienced players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our core roster as we establish ourselves as a premier US raiding guild. To apply, please visit our website.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    7:30-11:30 EST (4:30-8:30 PST)

There is a potential for overtime when pushing progression.

Ruspberry- Raspberry#1494
    Please be sure you write a message saying who you are and that you wish to speak about recruitment in your Battle Tag invite.

Or contact an officer, Shuhalo, Jase, or Ruspberry in game for further information.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-09-05 at 11:29 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 13/13HM ToT (Last Tier: 16/16HM - US 62nd)

Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

Over eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Thek, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Hey, going to be checking this thread often, however the best way to contact us is through either RealID, our website, or the simplistic tell system thanks .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with multiple alt/progression ten man teams within guild. 10/13H 25m Current progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessnicole62@hotmail.com
    Nessa#1373

TLDR; Version 10/13H, Current content numerous pulls on different heroic encounters with various success, 25 man core team, multiple alt ten man teams
    ( Previously deep into heroics for 5.0 content )
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper.

Unkempt is a level 25 10-man raiding guild of Silvermoon (12/12 Normal and 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder). We are always looking for heroic ready gamers eager to contribute to our progression through the new expansion so any class feel free to apply. We also currently have limited recruitment open for other individuals who are looking for a more social atmosphere, to make new friends or those who can't fully commit to the raid schedule but are interested in being an alternate. We're a very welcoming and nurturing guild with skilled, knowledgeable, helpful and morally skewed members. For more information please check Raid Info in the forums. BTW, Beware the firing gnome officer!

unkempt.wowlaunch.com

Currently Recruiting (ilvl 520+):
    2 range dps (Warlock and Mage)
    1 healer (Holy Priest, Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, or a Resto Shaman)

Raid Days:
    Tuesday 5:30-8:30 PST
    Thursday 5:30-8:30 PST
    Sunday 5:30-8:30 PST

Loot System: EPGP

Guild Ranks: As a reward to Raiders with high attendance we have implemented guild ranks with our loot system. Guild rank is determined by performance, attendance (EP) and attitude.

Trial Rank
    - Must be properly geared/gemmed/enchanted/glyphed/specced
    - Must know the encounters and strats
    - Must have a good attitude the majority of the time
    - Must follow all the requirements
    - Must have good performance
    - Must usually be ready for raid before raid starts
    - Must usually be at the entrance of the raid 5 minutes before start time
    * Invites according to raid composition

There will be about a 4-5 week trial. During these 4-5 weeks you will constantly be looked at after each raid. Your combat log reports will be scrutinized; your gear, spec, enchants, gems, and experience will be questioned. Upon completion of the trial period you will be either promoted to raider rank, encouraged to make the changes needed to be a contributor to our team, or be declined a raiding position all together. However, if you are not performing, not following the requirements and systems, or have a bad attitude, your trial may end earlier.

Attendance:
    We expect everyone to maintain a 90%+ raid attendance. Missing a raid cause of IRL emergency is fine but "don't feel like raiding tonight" doesn't cut it. We want players who want to raid, who itch to log on to kill some new bosses or grind some old ones and just hang out with the guild.

Team play:
    It really isn't about you. It's about the team. You need to be the type of person that can take one for the team and sit out for a fight/night, respec or something similar if necessary. Team play is key for us and is something we require. We don't give in to crybabies only thinking about themselves. We want players who understand that the game isn't a single player game.

Communication:
    You are expected to listen, be fully attentive when assignments are given out for each encounter during a raid. We also expect you to be vocal and acknowledge us when you're assigned a specific task, we don't like talking to ourselves. Each player needs to be able to communicate with the raid to let us know what's important. That means you have a mic and will use it.

Contact Info:
    Eldreer --- GM and Raid Leader --- Battletag: DoubleD#1398 --- Wisper me ingame.
    Hatauri --- Officer --- Wisper me ingame.

Tanaris - US - PVE - EST
    Eightysix-guild com
    25 man casual
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am - 2pm EST
    4/13 ToT 10 Man
    1/13 ToT 25 Man

5/16 Heroic T14 10 Man
    * I am trying to accomplish is a progressive 25-Man competent/heroic raid group that can consistently and commit to a morning/afternoon raid time in order for us to make a 25 man team

**For this group players must apply via eightysix-guild com

Looking for serious raiders who play during the day who would benefit the group or guild. our raiders in our guild are treated well, with all the perks that come with our guild.

The ideal candidate is raid aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. We are an extremely fun group of people to be around and we love to fool around and have fun outside of raid.

The must haves:
    Access toMumble/have a working mic
    95%+ Raid attendance - No exceptions
    110% focus during raids
    Extensive raid experience & an appropriate gear level
    NO DRAMA!!!!

High Need DPS
    -Hunter
    -Ele Shamen
    -Warlock
    -Rogue
    -Boomkin
    -Mage
    -Shadow Priest
    -Ret Pally

Heals
    -Priest
    -Shamen
    -Monk
    -Pally

Slight need

Tanks
    Palidan * high
    Monk
    Warrior
    Death knight

RECRUITING FOR SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR and Current Teir

++ IF YOU ARE a very aware / skilled player apply no matter what class you are ++

Healers - Any exceptional healers are encouraged to apply.

Ranged DPS - Any exceptional apps are encouraged to apply.

Melee DPS - Any exceptional apps are encouraged to apply.

If you would like to be in a hardcore minded, casual raiding guild that pushes for progression kills then you can submit an application at: Eightysix-guild com

PM or Real ID, for the group can also field your questions: Quietbow#1369 or Flintar#1674

Youtube Channel: Coming Soon
    Eightysix-guild com

Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 13/13H in Throne of Thunder.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

When Thirteen Thirty Seven was recreated in late October 2013 we had high ambitions as a 25 man raid team. Since that time we have been able to reach a fair amount of our goals for Tier 15 and are now building our team to move onto Tier 16 and killing Garrosh with our goal of being US 50! We ended Tier 15 with a US 79 rank, which is a little lower than we were hoping for, but all in all we were very happy with what our raid group was able to accomplish especially with the changes our roster went through during this tier.

We are constantly evolving as a raid team and constantly looking to improve ourselves with the recruitment of new players. We have one of the best raiding atmospheres that I've ever been around and many of our players would vouch for this. The only times we have had players leave us are to go to top end guilds like Promethean or Blood Legion. Or for the ever so popular real life issues. If you want to be a part of a guild that enjoys raiding on a fairly timely schedule and will continue to improve it's ranks as the tiers go by TT7 may be right for you.

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

Mage
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Resto Shaman
    MW Monk

MEDIUM PRIORITY

Dps Warrior
    Ele Shaman
    Enhance Shaman
    Holy Paladin

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
    Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
    Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
    1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
    Lazzorz#1915
    Sniper#1365
    GM: tibiron#1639

good afternoon, still seeing whats out there

Heya Advurse,

It was great talking with you yesterday! :-) I'm posting my copy/paste so you know a little more about our guild/raid team. Hope to hear back from you soon! -Arstan

<Shady Shenanigans> is a serious raiding guild of friends who are dedicated to fun as much as we are to progression. We are currently open to recruiting a solid resto shaman who will have the opportunity to run with one of our top progression raiding groups, Team BTMW. We are looking for those who are passionate about progressing through the full range of in-game PvE content, especially heroic, 10-person raids!

Team BTMW raids on:

• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and optional Saturday
    • 9PM - 1AM CST (Server) / 7PM - 11PM PST / 10PM - 2AM EST —or until we get the job done.

We are looking for skilled, consistent, dedicated players who have the drive and persistence to push our progression all the way. We are currently recruiting a badass resto shammy for our heroic progression. So, you would be a perfect fit! :-D

Applicants should be completely geared out from LFR, VP gear, crafted epics, etc. (WoW Heroes Gear Score of 7600, in game ilvl of ~525+), properly gemmed, enchanted, reforged, glyphed, spec'ed, using the optimal rotation, and have done the necessary research for each fight to maximize all of those for their class and spec. Put simply, they have done everything they can to prepare themselves to perform in current end-game content.

Our members have seen the full range of end-game content, some have taken part in world firsts and been a part of the most progressed guilds in the World of Warcraft, and more than one have ranked amongst the top 200 DPS for their class and spec in the World of Logs. If you are interested in joining Team BTMW of <Shady Shenanigans> as we experience the full range of PvE content in MoP, please speak with DrRyan#1879, Angonar#1159, Cannaestia#1409, or izmebe#1812 in game.

welp it's almost tuesday, and the redskins play today!

<The Church> is on the lookout for exceptional players. We have a very well maintained roster and are looking for applicants of the highest caliber. While recruitment needs are very minimal at this time, we can make room for outstanding players. If you feel you exceed that standards of an average applicant, feel free to apply to churchguild.org

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 13/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:30, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Now recruiting exceptional players only!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.