Sha of Pride - Doesn't matter, easy fight
    Galakras - Combat cleave wins
    Iron Juggernaut - Doesn't matter, easy fight
    Dark Shaman - Doesn't matter, easy fight
    General Nazgrim - Combat, longer stuns for adds
    Malkorok - Doesn't matter, easy fight
    Spoils of Pandaria - Combat cleave wins
    Thok - Mutilate, rolling Ruptures during kite phases pulls the spec ahead
    Siegecrafter - If going up every conveyor belt, Combat. If not, Mutilate/Sub offer very strong cooldowns for when you do go up
    Paragons - One of the most annoying fights ever designed, Mutilate/Combat are better than Sub due to constant positioning restraints
    Garrosh - You'll see the vids
    That looks like a normal mode guide.

Fallen in love again with sub. I'm too much used to slow and easy Assassination gameplay, so i think i'm doing really bad as sub (read: i do more or less the same damage as assa, while i should be doing noticeably more).

Probably going to run Sub/combat since i dropped a fist weapon and combat cleave is really good in certain fights (i think i'd run combat for shamans since we manage to keep them united all fight - i'm completely ignorant about HM mechanics which can easily include a "do not keep them near or you die")

EDIT: my armory sucks because i equipped all the gear looted yesterday, still have to gem/enchant/reforge.

EDIT2: any good tip for Thok? Fight mechanics are pretty clear, but i don't understand if we're doing not enough damage or we need to push phases longer.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-10-04 at 01:00 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Probably going to run Sub/combat since i dropped a fist weapon and combat cleave is really good in certain fights (i think i'd run combat for shamans since we manage to keep them united all fight - i'm completely ignorant about HM mechanics which can easily include a "do not keep them near or you die")
    Keeping them together in hc is real heroic and surviving it till the end as melee makes you feel sooooo superior than all those ezbaylife weak ranges players.

The first time i have seen the fight the raid entire response was "these 2 must stack, cleaves." We never did anything different.

Anyway we're only in normal, so i think i can run with a chicken and a fish and still down them. It's all about tanks movement basically.

We got our first thok kill last night, first phase was 21 stacks, 9 second stack phase, 11 third stack phase, then we just let him blood frenzy for red because thats a nasty one and kited around and killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    That looks like a normal mode guide.
    Um, not quite.

That's my recommendations on what spec is optimal for each fight, as I said I would once we finished our HEROIC progression
    Last edited by Ahdehl; 2013-10-04 at 03:19 PM.

Doing the weapons solo on blackfuse prob no longer working

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Talents
    Corrected an issue with Cloak and Dagger that could allow Rogues to bypass some targeting and line-of-sight restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by hYrsch View Post
    Doing the weapons solo on blackfuse prob no longer working

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Talents
    Corrected an issue with Cloak and Dagger that could allow Rogues to bypass some targeting and line-of-sight restrictions.
    i saw this aswell this morning...
    just did most of them solo yesterday on our first kill xD
    i was waiting till they would fix it but it still is annoying because imo it was quite fun to do :P

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    The first time i have seen the fight the raid entire response was "these 2 must stack, cleaves." We never did anything different.

Anyway we're only in normal, so i think i can run with a chicken and a fish and still down them. It's all about tanks movement basically.
    If you stack them on heroic you'll die in about 30 seconds.

Not really, you -can- actually stack them and still succeed, key is good positioning on walls and a solid moving strategy for your raid, it just makes it so much harder it isn't really worth putting in the attempts.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Hehe i'm only doing normal. I expected something on the line.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    i saw this aswell this morning...
    just did most of them solo yesterday on our first kill xD
    i was waiting till they would fix it but it still is annoying because imo it was quite fun to do :P
    I think this bug fix has nothing to do with blackfuse belt. Soloed it yesterday on normal, CnD worked well. But my question is: how many belts in the row can you guys do in heroic? 1 - pipe, 2 - vanish, 3 - pipe, 4 - prep+vanish (vanish is not ready yet even with 2/2 heroic AoC), 5 - pipe thats it, I can't do 6th. Well boss died in normal by that time but what about hm?
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galufio View Post
    (vanish is not ready yet even with 2/2 heroic AoC)
    It is for every single belt if you do it +- on CD.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    Shit, then maybe there was some problem with re-speccing/AoC not lowering Vanish cd...
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Deleted
    You can stack them till >50%. But it doesn't matter much, because worst part is <25%

Quote Originally Posted by Galufio View Post
    I think this bug fix has nothing to do with blackfuse belt. Soloed it yesterday on normal, CnD worked well. But my question is: how many belts in the row can you guys do in heroic? 1 - pipe, 2 - vanish, 3 - pipe, 4 - prep+vanish (vanish is not ready yet even with 2/2 heroic AoC), 5 - pipe thats it, I can't do 6th. Well boss died in normal by that time but what about hm?
    I'm not sure about vanish anymore, my UI shows CD on 95 sec instead 81 sec (120/1.48=81)

It used to be like:
    1. start from stealth
    2. pipe
    3. vanish+prep
    4. pipe
    5. vanish ASAP
    6. pipe
    7. vanish
    8. pipe
    ... etc

There was a video guide made by landslide for belts
    Last edited by mmoc87e7f38573; 2013-10-09 at 09:24 AM.

AoC does not reduce cooldown on vanish for combat, only for sub + assa. id recommend playing sub in 10m so you have shadowdance as another dmg cd for every belt

Edit: you should always vanish asap, but be aware of the overload dmg, which will get you out of stealth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUAxvxYw-HY
    Vid of a Rogue going on the belt every wave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vertol View Post
    I'm not sure about vanish anymore, my UI shows CD on 95 sec instead 81 sec (120/1.48=81)
    2/1.48=1.35 -> *60 = 81 sec. 1.35 does not mean 1 min and 35 sec, but 1 min and 35% of a min, which is 21 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    wasnt cloak n dagger fixed on tuesday for the belt?

Deleted
    It was fixed but it isn't my point, which was that you could go up on every belt without using prep even once with 574 hc aoc.
    Last edited by mmoce82960a1d6; 2013-10-10 at 08:53 PM.

Does hunter disengange still work?