Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    You Can disengage off the Assembly line safely! Not much but something. On Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    you can get on too

  2. #42
    Deterrence deflects all damage from Sonic Resonance on Paragon and Annihilate and Whirling Corruption on Garrosh.

  3. #43
    I'm totally using Disengage for the conveyor belt, using the pipe to get back is sometimes scary lol.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Magtheridon-US Horde 25-man, SoO-14/14H US#29, currently recruiting all
    Website: http://www.guilesthemesong.wowlaunch.com
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

  4. #44
    For the time being, on Garrosh normal, make sure you sick your pet after each phasing. It's not automatically assisting (This is just a heads up for right now)

  5. #45
    Binding shot stuns all the green blob adds on Kork'ron dark shaman encounter. It also works on the self reflection adds on Sha of Pride.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Does anyone know if using damage reduction abilities such as detterence in Malkoroks Imploding Energy (the void zones) reduces the damage your shield takes from them ?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Does anyone know if using damage reduction abilities such as detterence in Malkoroks Imploding Energy (the void zones) reduces the damage your shield takes from them ?
    I know for the void zone it's a complete deflect and I'm pretty sure if you have a damage reduction up the shield takes less dmg (like on tortos with the stomp).

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I believe pets left on him do, dots cast before defensive stance do not and dots applied during do. AMoC probably would give him rage since that updates dynamically.
    You can both leave your pet and do KC without generating rage

  8. #48
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hillsborough, CA
    Posts
    1,493
    Deterrence completely deflects pretty much all kinds of damage on Immerseus including the exploding puddles.

    You should clarify whether Deterrence deflects bombs exploding on your back or ones that are already on the ground that might be triggered.

    Your pet can safely attack Nazgrim during Defensive Stance.
    "Wrong. Deterrence deflects 100% of Iron Prison (Not tomb) dmg." -Jaydenkor, 2014


  9. #49
    Deterrance will Deflect the bombs on your back, you just have to have it active when it goes off obviously.

  10. #50
    You can use a well timed Binding shot to stun the Bone Crushers stunning them before they even get to the NPCs

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsafe View Post
    You should clarify whether Deterrence deflects bombs exploding on your back or ones that are already on the ground that might be triggered.
    Would you mind elaborating? I haven't really seen all the fights aside from ptr testing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think I got everything. If I missed something, let me know.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  12. #52
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hillsborough, CA
    Posts
    1,493
    On the mantid side, one of the mobs will strap 4 bombs to you which are primed to explode. You drop them one at a time with your ExtraActionButton and they are either triggered by proximity or when the timer runs out. Deterrence will completely deflect the damage on your back, but I think you might take damage by triggering a bomb that has been placed.
    "Wrong. Deterrence deflects 100% of Iron Prison (Not tomb) dmg." -Jaydenkor, 2014


  13. #53
    High Overlord Serb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Belgrade , Serbia / Moscow , Russia
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsafe View Post
    On the mantid side, one of the mobs will strap 4 bombs to you which are primed to explode. You drop them one at a time with your ExtraActionButton and they are either triggered by proximity or when the timer runs out. Deterrence will completely deflect the damage on your back, but I think you might take damage by triggering a bomb that has been placed.
    You don't need to use ExtraActionButton nor you need to drop the bombs on the ground. Simply wait for timer to run out and pop Deterrence slightly earlier so you negate the damage completely.
    Serbían <The Machine> , Draenor EU 13/13 HM World #42

  14. #54
    You won't take damage from either bombs. When I was using Deterrence to cheese damage from the bombs on my back, I also dashed through all bombs already on the ground (with Det up) and not taking any damage at all.

  15. #55
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hillsborough, CA
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    You don't need to use ExtraActionButton nor you need to drop the bombs on the ground. Simply wait for timer to run out and pop Deterrence slightly earlier so you negate the damage completely.
    Read the post immediately before mine. I was merely elaborating the mechanic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    You won't take damage from either bombs. When I was using Deterrence to cheese damage from the bombs on my back, I also dashed through all bombs already on the ground (with Det up) and not taking any damage at all.
    Okay, I was just making sure because I was watching a Promethean stream a couple nights ago where a hunter said he ran through the planted bombs and took damage.
    "Wrong. Deterrence deflects 100% of Iron Prison (Not tomb) dmg." -Jaydenkor, 2014


  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Astheria View Post
    For AIM on paragon deterrence only does the damage reduction, it is NOT immunity/reflection (just tested...and died a horribly painful death).
    was that when Aim was on you or someone else? I've only tried when it was on me as else I was afraid it'd be like Lei-Shen and not make me part of the split with deterr.

    Hunter PoV HC SoO videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/shanattah
    Hunter PoV stream: Twitch.tv/Shanattah

  17. #57
    Galakras tip: Glyph for Explosive Trap and keep them underneath the feet of your faction leaders. When they get charged by the Bonecrusher adds, the adds will instantly get knocked back which will interrupt their massive damage channel.

  18. #58
    Can Detterence work for the Blue buff on Paragons?
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site || Stream: 5-9pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355

  19. #59
    Word to the wise.... Don't Feign Death when AIM is cast on you! I did and it immediately finished the cast and I took the full damage.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Astheria View Post
    For AIM on paragon deterrence only does the damage reduction, it is NOT immunity/reflection (just tested...and died a horribly painful death).
    Indeed anyone tried to Feign Death, downed this last night on 25 man normal and died a couple of times during our tries using deterence for it. Mages are able to use great invis and apparently the aim mechanic just doesn't occur when used, so I wonder if FD would negate it? Certainly agree though doesn't work on 25 man normal.

    Edit Just read above, ignore the feign death bit then haha, surprised deterence doesn't work though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Can Detterence work for the Blue buff on Paragons?
    Yes managed to solo soak this with deterence up, does hit hard still but doesn't kill you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •