Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    You can Disengage the Mesmerize on Paragons of Klaxxi if people are slow at freeing you or if you've got no priests to lifegrip.
    Can you? My disengage has always been just a few steps backwards before I get pulled back to where I was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    Can you? My disengage has always been just a few steps backwards before I get pulled back to where I was.
    I don't think it's the usual distance, but it's definetely noticable enough to be worth it.

Deleted
    It's useful to use distracting shot on the minions of Y'shaarj to help separate them from each other on the Garrosh Hellscream encounter.

Just so you can keep it as accurate as possible,

Feign Death stops the Inferno Strike cast, but it casts it on someone else. (needs specification on the mechanics... Does it reset the cast or just continue the cast on another player?).

It stops the casts and starts a new cast on another player.

On heroic Malkorok, Master's Call works on removing the snare from Displaced Energy.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

I can confirm that Iron Hawk + Glyphed Deterrence will let you soak Crawler Mines on Iron Juggernaut 25H. I took ~350k damage doing it.

On a related note you can use a single Deterrence before the 2nd Shock Pulse and soak a mine and deflect the Shock Pulse in the duration. This works on 25H but timing may be slightly off on other difficulties.

Dat feel when you realise you figured all of those yourself. Amazing thread though .

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Dat feel when you realise you figured all of those yourself. Amazing thread though .
    Wow, wow man, watch out!

Your halo is way too shiny! Ease on the polishing... ^_^

You can FD the Blades on Siegecrafter, he doesnt throw it to anyone else either.

Does Deterance works on dmg from small balls on heroic Malkarok ?
    Last edited by Oldy; 2013-10-04 at 10:19 AM.

Incredibly risky, but if you get cornered you can disengage+deterrence over the wall in the banished realm for H pride

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    Yes it does, completely negates the damage taken by 100%.

-------------------------

"Incredibly risky, but if you get cornered you can disengage+deterrence over the wall in the banished realm for H pride"

- Can you confirm that this does not grant extra pride?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    Yes, but you still lose your shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibu View Post
    You can FD the Blades on Siegecrafter, he doesnt throw it to anyone else either.
    Could you elaborate more please? Mainly on what exactly blades does since I don't know the fight.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Could you elaborate more please? Mainly on what exactly blades does since I don't know the fight.
    Basically he's really slow about launching Sawblade after targeting you. DBM has a personal warning for it, so it's really easy to FD after you're targeted and he won't even use the ability.

The boss targets you for the sawblade, but doesn't launch it for a few sec, so you have plenty of time to position them away from the raid. You do want some of the blades to be launched and grouped together though, since the automated shredders that spawn during the encounter can be damaged by them (Serrated Slash) if tanked properly. They provide a huge chunk of dps on the shredders, so it's not always ideal to FD them depending on your raid's strat.

Deleted
    You can Black Arrow Immerseus when he's about to submerge to have a reliable source of Lock and Load procs for the addphase.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Yes, but you still lose your shield.
    Not as of Tuesday of last week. It isn't eating my shield at all.

Deleted
    Iron Juggernaut

Sometimes Deterence seems to bug. It activates (visiual effect) and as soon as you jump on the mine it's gone, and you have your stack back.
    thats why people die. me and my fellow hunter had that from time to time. raidlead always flamin us xD
    until we rewatched that bug in the video .

Deleted
    Malkorok heroic, disengage with posthaste talent completely removes displaced energy debuff while doing zero damage. You can also remove root effect with master's call.