Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    doing this will the ku'chon turn mature? or using it will just end the effect and no draw backs?
    our mage got it this week and he invis and just break it no harm done, im guessing as a hunter or priest you will get the same results. you just break it. no add no need to waste dps on it.

i had to drop 10% healing for this glyph, since we run with a frost dps he dots adds and had to drop disengage with the one that removes dots on trap or scatter to be able to cc and cant drop deterrence because in 10 man you can survive with the glyph+external cd, usually i can deter+bubble then i can get away with deter + sac from our holy paladin.

tehstool you need to add that deterrence blocks the damage from missiles in siegecrafter heroic, probably normal as well, the missiles are the ones that mimic heroic rag waves.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    doing this will the ku'chon turn mature? or using it will just end the effect and no draw backs?
    It does not spawn into a mature one, it just breaks the effect.

Barlenor - <Refined> - US-Thrall - Armory
    Website - WoWProgress - Barlenor #1164
    Streaming Raids Tuesday - Thursday 8 EST - 12 EST

Deleted
    paragons: Scare beast works on amber parasites

Quote Originally Posted by Barlenor View Post
    On Paragons you can use Camo with Camo glyph to break Mezmerize. I've wanted to test this for 3 weeks, finially got Mezmerized this week.
    Tried tonight, twice, but didn't work. Had the stealth glyph. Could you share your logs?

have anyone tried to FD with the new snipe on paragons either heroic or normal?

wonder if you would not get hit if you FD to stop the cast, same with reg invis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    Tried tonight, twice, but didn't work. Had the stealth glyph. Could you share your logs?

you probably need camo to kick in for more than mili sec to work

20:880 gains camo
    21:237 fades camo

almost instant

the other one you cast was the same, kick in for 50:788 and goes away @ 51:019

how come that mage boxe didnt invis? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    you probably need camo to kick in for more than mili sec to work

20:880 gains camo
    21:237 fades camo

almost instant

the other one you cast was the same, kick in for 50:788 and goes away @ 51:019

how come that mage boxe didnt invis? lol
    Not sure about normal, but in heroic mode, you take constant damage (every sec I think) from Devour when Mesmerized. Camo breaks (with or without the glyph) as soon as you take any damage.

- - - Updated - - -

One with Devour damage

Barlenor - <Refined> - US-Thrall - Armory
    Website - WoWProgress - Barlenor #1164
    Streaming Raids Tuesday - Thursday 8 EST - 12 EST

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    5.4.2 introduced a significant number of changes to the Paragons encounter, so maybe that was changed as well.

1) Paragons not attackable until after they land (reverted/hotfixed)
    2) You can now use Feign Death on Aim and it will cancel, doing no damage to you or anyone else. You remain rooted for the normal duration though.
    3) The damage coefficients of many mechanics seem buffed.
    4) Blood targeting behaves differently.
    5) Various cheese tactics Skeer+transcendence nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Displaced energy can be removed by human racial trinket on heroic Malkorok, both the root and the damage debuff, not a real confirmation, but it got "dispelled" everytime I used my human racial trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed, human racial trinket works, dispells the whole debuff, without giving any damage at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kidsafe View Post
    2) You can now use Feign Death on Aim and it will cancel, doing no damage to you or anyone else. You remain rooted for the normal duration though.
    Blizzard reverted most of the Paragons changes. Does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Barlenor View Post

- - - Updated - - -

One with Devour damage
    yeah you need to stop attacking and let camo not fade by you attacking the boss.

#showtooltip
    #show
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /cast Camouflage

should work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Blizzard reverted most of the Paragons changes. Does this work?
    i dont think they reverted this one, the one they reverted was the one making them inmune to damage when they were landing and the blood behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by DekyD View Post
    Displaced energy can be removed by human racial trinket on heroic Malkorok, both the root and the damage debuff, not a real confirmation, but it got "dispelled" everytime I used my human racial trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed, human racial trinket works, dispells the whole debuff, without giving any damage at all.
    If you have Druids, have them use Stampeding Roar.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

So what is the word on the camo + mesmerize tip? I want to be sure before I do anything.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

yeah you need to stop attacking and let camo not fade by you attacking the boss.

#showtooltip
    #show
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /cast Camouflage

should work
    Casting camo already stops your attacks (except cloak and meta procs). My macro even has /petpassive in it, since in-combat camo doesn't stop pet attacks. Have you tested this or are you just guessing? If you have, can you share your logs too, so we can see what you did differently?

Casting camo already stops your attacks (except cloak and meta procs). My macro even has /petpassive in it, since in-combat camo doesn't stop pet attacks. Have you tested this or are you just guessing? If you have, can you share your logs too, so we can see what you did differently?
    I was just guessing, if you continue your rotation camo breaks imidiatly, so even when camo stop you from doing attacks you should add it so you can camo asap and make sure you are not attacking anything.

we still dont know if it Works when you stop attacking for barlenor seems to work but for the other guy it didnt work, the only dif on those 2 parses are that 1 lasted for 2 sec and the other one lasted for less than 300 milisec. so i would say it takes a bit to you drop the effect this mean you gota sit in camo and stop attacking.

- - - Updated - - -

im worried about FD droping fire, this should be a huge buff for us in this fight, specially in 10 man because that guy is killed 5th on 10 man, this mean you get around 10 fire and if you can FD everyone you take it means a huge damage reduction in the raid and saving some CDs, we already can deter+something to live in 10 man but this will even make the 25 man hunter get rid of it.

this is what ppl need to test.

Deleted

im worried about FD droping fire, this should be a huge buff for us in this fight, specially in 10 man because that guy is killed 5th on 10 man, this mean you get around 10 fire and if you can FD everyone you take it means a huge damage reduction in the raid and saving some CDs, we already can deter+something to live in 10 man but this will even make the 25 man hunter get rid of it.

this is what ppl need to test.
    Can confirm that as of Thursday ~22 o'clock on EU servers feign death removes the aim when you get targeted, still remain locked in place as reported earlier. Proved helpful on 10 man. Didn't get to try the camo trick this week, but I tried last reset and it didn't work for me at least. Couldn't find the exact parse in WoL, but I did stop attacking (got to try twice last week so I realized that it might have been that, but didn't seem to be) at least. I added the stopcasting and stop pet attack to my camo macro, so I could try this week but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    So what is the word on the camo + mesmerize tip? I want to be sure before I do anything.
    i will test it tonight, we finally kill siegecrafter and doing attempts on paragons.

add this to the list.
    FD negate the damage from fire. means you FD and no damage go out. priest also can spectral guise it and mages can just normal invis or improved invis.

from siegecrafter i dont see it there yet is that deterrence negates also damage from shockwave missiles, the more important thing about this is that you can deterrence and disengage into the pipe without getting punt up.

- - - Updated - - -

i cant get the camouflage glyph to work, i took it off and had 2 hunters testing as well, it would break camo everytime real fast even with the macro and spamming esc.

i cant get the camouflage glyph to work, i took it off and had 2 hunters testing as well, it would break camo everytime real fast even with the macro and spamming esc.
    Thanks. Taking it off the list.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I can 100% confirm that feign death removes Aim, remains rooted in place, and no damage goes out. Now, whether it gets fixed or not is a different story...

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savedwow View Post
    I can 100% confirm that feign death removes Aim, remains rooted in place, and no damage goes out. Now, whether it gets fixed or not is a different story...
    They already said the change was intended.

"Hisek the Swarmkeeper will no longer hit players with Fire if the channel effect of Aim is broken."
    Last edited by kidsafe; 2013-12-14 at 02:52 PM.