Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Klaxxi: When you Feign Death the Aim Cast and Still get routed, masters call is able to cancel the root effect

Deleted

Siegecrafter Belt

I don't know if it has been posted yet but I used another mechanic to get on the belt while on cooldown. Just jump into the tube to get knocked up in the air and then at the highest point use disengage (glyphed). You'll land on the belt without ever dying again.

Quote Originally Posted by delkor View Post
    I don't know if it has been posted yet but I used another mechanic to get on the belt while on cooldown. Just jump into the tube to get knocked up in the air and then at the highest point use disengage (glyphed). You'll land on the belt without ever dying again.
    Except you take fall damage which is an unnecessary risk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Except you take fall damage which is an unnecessary risk.
    Yeah 1% of your health or death,hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Miloscub View Post
    Yeah 1% of your health or death,hmmm
    Fall damage from disengaging that way is ~150k damage and I have no idea where you got the "or death" idea from. Taking an extra 150k damage is likely not fatal most of the time but it opens up a lot more situations where you can get instagibbed by poorly timed shockwave turrets, shredder overloads or poorly placed fire.

There is really no reason to do it or suggest it as a "tip/trick".
    Last edited by Glurp; 2014-06-30 at 02:27 PM.

Fall damage from disengaging that way is ~150k damage and I have no idea where you got the "or death" idea from. Taking an extra 150k damage is likely not fatal most of the time but it opens up a lot more situations where you can get instagibbed by poorly timed shockwave turrets, shredder overloads or poorly placed fire.

He's a panda. Their fat rolls cushion them from fall damage.

I use that method some times as a last resort (or when I slip into the pipe like a retard)

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do the jump in pipe and disengage at tallest point trick. With spirit bond/spirit beast pet the fall damage really is never an issue. Granted, I'm a panda so I do take half falling damage.

i never take more than 40k damage from fall damage and most of the time 0. If you disengage as soon as you see your character leave the pipe then you take very minimal damage.

I feel the risk of 40k fall damage is a lot more preferable than instant death in a beam or falling off

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    I do the jump in pipe and disengage at tallest point trick. With spirit bond/spirit beast pet the fall damage really is never an issue. Granted, I'm a panda so I do take half falling damage.
    I do this every week as well. Not a panda and I still manage to heal up to full by the end of every belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Whylde View Post
    anyone here can give me a hint on how to manage belts better? we do blackfuse progression and we do 4 hunters belt and only got our heals to go throu shit and the shredder with the magnet ticks can kill on occasion, didnt see that happen in any guild povs from hunters doing the belt, some get heals some not. is there some kind of timing when to jump from belt to not get fucked or how is it done? help is appreciated.
    Our monk healer puts his statue over the the pipe we disengage from, it helps top us off with spirit bond. (25m heroic though). Spirit beasts heals if you don't need the buff/debuffs from the pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if this is the right place to ask and I didn't want to create one thread for a single question, so sorry if I'm at the wrong place.

I'm still missing a few achievement points and one of them are the Proving Grounds Endless as DPS and Tank, so...
    A friend of mine told me that Hunters are okay for it, so I was wondering if anyone could answer me this quickly:

1. How bad is this trinket: Rune of Re-Origination
    2. Should I be okay with Survival for Proving Grounds? I am not having problems at CM on this alt at all.
    3. Do you think my gear should be okay to complete it without major problems? -> Armory

I know Multistrike won't be any good for PG and I'm looking for another trinket to do it from Raids (not willing to buy DMF).

Thanks a lot for any information,
    ~ Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    1. How bad is this trinket: Rune of Re-Origination
    2. Should I be okay with Survival for Proving Grounds? I am not having problems at CM on this alt at all.
    3. Do you think my gear should be okay to complete it without major problems? -> Armory
    1. Horrible. We require a somewhat balanced distribution of stats, and barring a fat mastery proc going into a BW, it'd end up in a net loss of output.
    2. Survival is fine for PG. You may have a bit of difficulty after wave 18, though.
    3. I'd reccomend swapping to C>M>H priority.
    4. If you're not willing to buy DMF trinket, Windswept Pages (H) for non-alch and Zen Alchemist Stone for Alch is BiS for most specs. Make sure to use JP to upgrade it. I'd also reccomend dropping Skinning for Eng, but that's a personal thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I'd also reccomend dropping Skinning for Eng, but that's a personal thing.
    Thanks for the answer.
    I'd drop Skinning for Engineer, but this toon was created for this matter. To skin leathers :P This is one of my farming toons
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Survival -is- the best proving ground/CM spec so yeah 100%.

At least, all the top PG's are done as Surv.

i pretty much just used my raid gear for PG with a few survival off pieces ive collected as spares. It's REALLY easy as a hunter honestly. Abuse explosive trap on AoE waves and zerking buffs for both sha bosses. Easy.

Unstickying this as T16 is over. Bookmark it if you want the nostalgia (?)