Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Sword usage
    Ghost flying form
    Sweeping winds-like spell (like the monk in D3) for AoE
    stormstrike/lavalash or unleash weapon popping searing totem
    Earth shield for ele and enh spec (albeit not as powerfull as resto ones)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GloriousBastard View Post
    I'd love for enhancement shamans to be viable dps.
    our dps is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    our dps WAS fine
    I fixed that for you.

Deleted
    (1)Ghost Wolf to become more useful, allowing specific skills while transformed. (15% passive movement speed)
    - Ghost Leap: You leap 15 yards in a chosen direction (40sec CD)
    - Dashing howl: you increase your run speed to a maxium of 60% for 10 seconds. (2min CD)
    - Waterwalk: you allow all members of your party to walk on water.
    - Howl of the pack: You howl and send 4 other ghost wolves in various directions. This will confuse your enemies.

(2) Major Glyph: Empowered elemental totems (your fire and earth totem summon permanent pets for you to command) 50% of original strength

(3) More sustained ele DPS.

(4) minor glyph: Magma totem is replaced with volcanic totem. Your totem now looks like a small erupting volcano.

Resto
    1. New Mastery
    2. Tank Cooldown
    3. Less reliability on HST and more on casting spells

Enhancement
    1. Remove Lava Lash from AoE
    2. New AoE/Cleave ability

Deleted
    A tank spec would be amazing.... :c
    Otherwise a possible sword usage as Resto.
    NEW MASTERY!
    Otherwise I am fairly happy.

But honestly, I see this from a healing view only haha.

Herp derp time for some mock-ups. I main as Ele, so if things seem skewed in favor of it, that's why. Tossing around elemental lord names, whoop whoop.

All specs:
    -Shroud of Neptulon (Defensive): Encases the shaman in a heavy layer of water and ice, reducing all damage taken by 80% for 10 seconds. Direct damage taken while Shroud of Neptulon is active will reduce the defensive bonus by 10% per attack taken. This cannot occur more than once every 0.5 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.

Everyone's been wanting more frost stuff, so a defensive CD seems like the perfect route. A static damage reduction seemed boring, and a straightup Iceblock wasn't exactly original.

-Totem of Cauterization: Summons a Fire Totem with 5 health at your feet for 10 seconds causing flames to staunch the wounds of nearby allies, increasing their healing taken by 20%. 2 minute cooldown.

-Air Elemental Totem (Elemental and Enhancement only): Summons an Air Totem at your feet, calling forth a Greater Air Elemental to attack your enemies from afar with lightning bolts and chain lightning. 5 minute cooldown.

Elemental:
    -Fury of Ragnaros (Passive): Your Lava Bursts become empowered, causing each one to extend the duration of your Flame Shock by 3 seconds. Lava Beam now spreads your Flame Shock to all enemies within 20 yards of your primary target.

-Therazane's Blessing (Passive): Your Earthquake becomes empowered, now dealing nature damage instead of physical and increasing the damage dealt by 25%. The trembling ground throws affected enemies off-balance, having a chance to knock them down and also increasing all damage taken by affected enemies by 30%.

Some QOL changes, and also because Earthquake is extremely weak right now.

Enhancement:
    Other than the air elemental above, I got nothin'. I haven't played Enhance since BC, sorry.

Restoration:
    -Blood of the Earth: Greatly empowers your Earth Shield. For the next 30 seconds, damage dealt to friendly targets affected by your Earth Shield will cause the Blood of the Earth to seep into their wounds, increasing their healing received by 10%. This effect can stack up to 9 times. 2 minute cooldown.

-Water Elemental Totem (Restoration only): Summons a Water Totem at your feet, calling forth a Greater Water Elemental to aid your allies with healing spells, mimicking spells that you cast. While active, the Greater Water Elemental will also slow the attack speed of nearby enemies by 20%. 5 minute cooldown.
    Last edited by Sock; 2013-09-06 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    I'd like Elemental to get more Elements.
    A 15 second CD ice spell. Perhaps a buff applied by Lava Burst stacks, and the ice spell consumes it to do bonus damage.
    An Earth spell, perhaps Earth Spikes for a knockup CC. It could be cast on an area and multiple spikes pop up. They can do extra damage with more LS shield stacks
    Earthquake to consume Lightning Shield stacks per tick, dealing 50% shield damage to all enemies in the CC.

1. Swords usable. I think they'd look awkward for Enhancement but I'd reckon it'd suit Elemental and Restoration.
    2. Maelstrom Weapon to be re-iterated into a resource system like Holy Power.
    3. A new resource for Elemental called Conduits that work similar to Burning Embers for Destruction.
    4. Searing and Magma Totem damage doubled and scalable with Haste, Critical Strike and Mastery.
    5. Elemental's no longer bound to Totem's.
    6. Rockbiter Weapon removed.
    7. Unleash Flame changed to a damage over time, and Unleash Life changed to a heal over time.
    8. Stone Bulwark Totem to not have to be placed to keep the absorb effect active.
    9. Shared Shock cooldown removed, or just remove Frost Shock from the shared cooldown.
    10. Capacitor Totem 3 second baseline charge time.
    11. Ghost Wolf glyph added back into it.
    12. All totems now have 10% of the shamans health + resilience.
    13. Earthquake to be viable.
    14. Better target switching mechanics for Elemental.
    15. Shamanism to increase Lightning Bolt's damage from 70% to 100% and Lightning Bolt critical strikes deal 60% of the original damage as nature damage over 4 seconds.
    16. A new totem that has no elemental affinity. Place it on the ground tethering your spirit to it, giving you the ability to phase out of the physical (dispersion animation) realm and move towards the totem over 3 seconds. Once you land, you begin phasing back into the physical realm over 3 seconds and reducing all damage taken by 50% for the duration.

These are just what I can recall at the moment. I haven't slept all the night, otherwise there'd be literally over 100 changes in the list.

I thought about a new talent to replace Elemental Blast and Frozen Power, Elemental Blast becomes baseline for Elemental spec:

Empowered Elements: Empowers the elements that the shaman uses, improving the effects of the spells.

Earth Shock became Stone Spike: Summons a stone spike beneath the target causing 2442 to 2699 [+ 69.72% of Spell power] Nature damage and applying the Weakened Blows effect. 6 seconds cooldown, dont share cooldown with others Empowered spells.

Flame Shock became Flame Burst: Instantly sears the target with fire, causing 1086 [+ 44.9% of Spell power] Fire damage immediately and 2910 [+ 210% of Spell power] Fire damage over 30 sec and applying Heated Flames debuff. 6 seconds cooldown, don't share cooldown with others Empowered spells

Heated Flames: Increases Fire damage of the caster's spell on the target by 20%

Frost Shock became Freeze Ground: Instantly bind an enemy with frost, dealing 1215 to 1284 [+ 51% of Spell power] Frost damage, rooting the target in ice for 5 sec, and reducing the target's movement speed by 50%. Lasts 8 sec. 6 seconds cooldown, don't share cooldown with others Empowered spells.

Wind Shear became Suffocating Winds: Control the air around the target suffocating him, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 3 sec. If successfully interrupting the target becomes silenced for 5 seconds. Also lowers your threat, making the enemy less likely to attack you. 6 seconds cooldown, don't share cooldown with others Empowered spells.

Riptide became Ocean Flow: Heals a friendly target for 3735 [+ 33.9% of Spell power] and another 10584 [+ 96% of Spell power] over 36 sec. While Ocean Flow is active on the target your heals are 10% more effective, and your Chain Heal spell gains an additional 25% when their primary target is affected by your Ocean Flow. 6 seconds cooldown, don't share cooldown with others Empowered spells.

Frozen Power is substituted with:
    Unburdened Spirit: While in Ghost Wolf form you are less less hindered by effects that would reduce movement speed. And going into Ghost Wolf form removes movement impairing effects from the caster.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

better remove the GCD from every totem!

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the amount of changes some of you want, you seem to be playing the wrong class somehow.
    A lot of you want to remove quite a lot...until what, we also have a 3 button "rotation"? Enh is at least one of the few specs remaining that isn't mad button mashing, it has a flow to it. I'd like to keep it the way it is.
    Been playing it since it's been out and honestly it's the best it's ever been this expansion, love it.

Also, I have no clue why some are still whining about DPS. You realize we're pretty much only behind mages in 5.3 in most situations? That's pretty sick. And that being said, why do we HAVE to be in the top field? Good Enh have their place, always have. If it's not the case in your guild maybe u need to reconsider your situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    A lot of you want to remove quite a lot...until what, we also have a 3 button "rotation"? Enh is at least one of the few specs remaining that isn't mad button mashing, it has a flow to it. I'd like to keep it the way it is.
    There is ALWAYS something to use a global on as Enhance, even if its dropping Healing Stream or refresh Searing or even hardcast MSW2. You will be see a very Wrath gameplay soon with Fire Nova climbing the single target rotation due to its recent boost and the amount of bosses in SoO with more than 1 target.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Also, I have no clue why some are still whining about DPS. You realize we're pretty much only behind mages in 5.3 in most situations? That's pretty sick. And that being said, why do we HAVE to be in the top field? Good Enh have their place, always have. If it's not the case in your guild maybe u need to reconsider your situation.
    The people that do low dps are either undergeared (read: not geared enough to gem pure haste and EM+PE) or are talking about 5.4 damage, which looks very grim for us considering the SS/SB and FE nerfs (not to mention RPPM) and that its a very anti-melee tier, more so than ToT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    There is ALWAYS something to use a global on as Enhance, even if its dropping Healing Stream or refresh Searing or even hardcast MSW2. You will be see a very Wrath gameplay soon with Fire Nova climbing the single target rotation due to its recent boost and the amount of bosses in SoO with more than 1 target.

The people that do low dps are either undergeared (read: not geared enough to gem pure haste and EM+PE) or are talking about 5.4 damage, which looks very grim for us considering the SS/SB and FE nerfs (not to mention RPPM) and that its a very anti-melee tier, more so than ToT.
    Well that's my point, it's still one of the specs that requires you to pay attention and be proactive. Not that it's hard, but it's still more engaging than other specs. I don't want to lose some abilities like some suggested and have less globals, i already hate when i wait a sec or so. By button mashing i merely meant mindlessly hitting 2-3 abilities (hello, Frost DK). Oh and you already use FN very rarely in ST when u have that 1.5 sec pause.

I highly doubt we will be so terrible. And that most fights are ranged-biased is nothing new, always been the case. You'll always want more ranged than melee *shrug*. If you're a good player and know what you're doing you'll be fine regardless of whether you're number 3, 10 or 15 on the theoretical Sim chart.

Deleted
    id like blizz to bring back the "pet totem bar" i know we cant go back but i am missing it!

I'd honestly like them to increase the length of Searing totem and what not...having to drop it every minute seems pointless.
    I know it's not hard to do, but still, it would be a nice QoL to extend it's length.
    And cooler totems. Cool how? I dunno, just make ones