10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] Most disturbing/weird video you've ever watched

I'll go first
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Easily the BME Pain Olympics (think that's the name). Lets just say... I saw it waaaaay back when the internet was still youngish and yeah. It's NSFW. Hell it's Not Safe to ever watch.

Deleted
    I remember watching a clip of 3 ukrainan (?!) guys beating/torturing and an old man with various tools to death. I could seriously not eat for 2 days and I still feel sick when I think about that. Ofc I wont link it here for obvious reasons

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't stumbled upon too much. I watched a video once where a cow gets clipped by a train and it tears its nose, mouth, and eyes off but not its brain. Then it just wondered around bleeding out of the huge hole that was left until it collapsed and died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aven Reddins View Post
    Haven't stumbled upon too much. I watched a video once where a cow gets clipped by a train and it tears its nose, mouth, and eyes off but not its brain. Then it just wondered around bleeding out of the huge hole that was left until it collapsed and died.
    Did the people filming it not even have the means to put it out of its misery? If they did that's really harsh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wth is this?!
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

OP's definition of weird and disturbing is much different than mine I think...and judging by the responses...different from everyone else too :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aven Reddins View Post
    lol saw that one...cow's just like "dude, wait, what?" It's not too gross though, if you've seen a steak, you've probably seen worse.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opened this so everyone can share those weird/disturbing videos you find on youtube

Deleted
    I don't know what sort of weird and disturbing vids you are talking about but they is some good ones on live leak if you are into that sort of stuff and can call them good

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video...Ann+O%27Nymous

Since we're on the subject of cows and trains...not really disturbing...made 100x funnier with a mashup!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I've seen everything literally everything you can think of that would exist and when you understand that it's actually not disturbing or weird just human nature in itself being expressed you realize in order to find something disturbing you need not look further than a cat playing piano.

Deleted
    One man one jar has got to be one of the most fucked up things ever.
    Two girls one cup is an obvious standout.

Saw a vid of some bloke getting shagged by a horse; he died of internal hemoraging; natural selection right there.

A serbian film is also deeply disturbing.

WARNING! NIGHTMARES AHEAD! MAYBE A LOSS FOR ALL INTEREST IN ICE CREAM FOREVER!

10+ Year Old Account
    The quality on this is really low, but I believe that's intentional.

I present to you the trailer for Eastern Mind.

Hands down..

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Hands down..

hahaha I was waiting for this to be posted

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely, this:

Deleted
    I've seen a lot of stuff on the Internet, like 2 girls 1 cup, people exploding, watched the entire serbian film(I thought it was pretty good actually)

but ninja turtle sex museum: deadly ecstasy tops it all

So much stuff

1 guy 1 jar
    2 girls 1 cup
    The guy who got fucked by a horse and died
    A Serbian movie also fits well into this list

However, all of the above are rainbows and sunshine compared to some of the gore stuff I saw from the middle east and Africa. People being beaten, shot, burned and tortured to death in the worst ways imaginable and other really grim stuff.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle