Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I did look at that many many times as I could hardly believe the somewhat mediocre results myself, but it actually does seem to substract the chi from the cost. The gains are counted at the same place where the chi cost is reduced. I also removed a bug that it didn't expire Focus of Xuen when combo breaker was already consumed on that BOK.

If you run the sim with and without tier16_4pc_melee (I hope you did use tier16... ) then you also do see a DPS difference (though not as big as we hope), so it certainly makes a difference.

The only thing I can think of is that for either BOK, RSK or FOF there is a hardcoded Chi cost somewhere overriding the reduced Chi cost. I think we can safely rule out BOK, as we would've noticed that before already due to combo breaker, so if anything we should probably focus on making sure RSK and FOF are spending the appropriate amount of Chi.

I'm at work now, so it'll take some time before I can take a look at it. Meanwhile you could try to create a profile that prioritizes BOK when Focus of Xuen procs, to see if that makes it any better.

EDIT: Another thing I just thought of that can help you gain insight is to create 3 profiles (all using tier 16 4pc): one doing just Jabs & BOKs, one doing just Jabs & RSKs and one just doing Jabs & FOFs. This should help you to easily figure out if the cost is reduced correctly or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I found an error with it Salty. The Chi savings where actually not counting towards TEB generation. This bumps the mastery level up a little again, but it's still not overtaking crit, but maybe it helps if we stack more of it, will have to do some more testing.
    Last edited by Greencap; 2013-09-10 at 07:14 AM.

Pulled from the latest dev build:

Chi in:
    Jab = 160.5 ~ 378.78 Chi
    Focus of Xuen = 14.8 chi

Total = 393.6

Chi Out
    BOK = 112.4 = 224.8 Chi
    RSK = 48.8 = 97.6 Chi
    Tiger Palm = 33.2 Chi
    Fists of Fury = 11.5 = 34.5 Chi

Total = 390.1

Yea, so it looks like it's working the way it's supposed to now. Mastery still looks low.

- - - Updated - - -

So I went back and crunched the numbers again in my spreadsheet and I think it and SimC are lined up now. I was calculating incremental mastery incorrectly in that I was using BOK/min in a Damage/sec calculation. I divided the incremental blackout kick and now I get something that looks like what SimC is calculating:

Mastery
    1% Stat Gain - 0.17%
    Per Stat Rating - 1.62

Crit (pre white cap)
    1% Stat Gain - 0.67%
    Per Stat Rating - 2.62

Haste (past cap)
    1% Stat Gain - 0.16%
    Per Stat Rating - 0.87

Granted this is at "haste cap" so incremental haste doesn't yield much. Agility outperforms them all, though my agility scaling number may need a little TLC.