Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Yeah, Get of
    f my ship is actually quite cool, thanks for reminding me of it
    And then his ship crashed and burned right after he said it

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So you know how I know Garrosh is pure evil. Blizzard made it very easy to spot.

Garrosh is a villain.. because he has Jaundice.

And has its well known, some of the biggest villians in movies and tv series, all suffer from Jaundice.

All yellow eyed characters are either doomed to become bad guys, or in denial about it.
    all goblins have yellow eyes. and the great lord jaraxxus has green eyes, not yellow!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Is that the best you can do ? "Crimson fist" is 100 times worse.
    archimonde doesn't have a spell named crimson fist
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    He was much less 'wise' during the events of Warcraft 2 than in the events of 'Tides of Darkness' where he was fine with beating the humans
    "Wise" doesn't mean being peaceful or unwilling to slaugther people. That just means being able to make some smart choices that could work in the long-term. Doesn't mean that these choices couldn't be dark or even evil.

Despite how the Second War ended, Doomhammer showed to be able to make this kind of choices; Grommash not, he has ever been brash, reckless and gullible. Grom has been the first orc to drink the blood of Mannoroth, blindly beliving all the bullshit that Gul'dan dragged out; Doomhammer cheated Blackhand (not a hard thing since Blackhand was a retard, but alas) by inventing a smart excuse for not drinking it. That's the difference.

The only mistake that Doomhammer commited was trusting Gul'dan out of necessity. But he had little choices in the end if he wanted to have any chance of victory against the Alliance of Lordaeron. Pretty a lose-lose situation.
    Darkspear never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Stop the crazy semi-RP nonsense, and get some fresh air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Sha of Pride would be the strongest entity in the universe if he had a link with the WoW forums...

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    all goblins have yellow eyes. and the great lord jaraxxus has green eyes, not yellow!

- - - Updated - - -

archimonde doesn't have a spell named crimson fist
    That's what makes him a pussy.

Can we all just agree that wearing those massive bonetusk pauldrons of his is going to be sexy?

I actually loved Garrosh, and was very happy when he became leader of the Horde.

I was hoping that they would have taken the game into a different direction.

In a direction that had the Horde become bad guys with select individuals leaving the horde to do their own thing.

Having an expansion based on invasions of certain major cities would be awesome. Alliance raids Org and Horde could have raided SW. Equalivant stat items could drop just from different raids/ bosses.

I liked a darker Horde... This whole two sides from different points of view... (both good guys) is dull and been like this since vanilla pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Can we all just agree that wearing those massive bonetusk pauldrons of his is going to be sexy?
    They're far to plane for my liking actually.

How can you appreciate a guy who systematically destroyed the horde as it was, who killed one leader and tried to kill another, who spits in the faces of every non-orc out there, and even goes as far to say in the 5.4 trailer all other races are not part of his horde.

If you appreciate him for being an asshole, thats fine, by all means do so, maybe theres people who likes assholes and so find that connection to garrosh, like twilight fans find a connection to soulless deadpans like bella. But people really need to stop deluding themselves that he's something he isn't.
    how can you not?
    he brought a decent story in to a game who's storytelling have become so linear and stellar. You don't have to think he's doing the right things to like the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    how can you not?
    he brought a decent story in to a game who's storytelling have become so linear and stellar. You don't have to think he's doing the right things to like the character.
    but see, heres the thing. Garrosh was kind of like a cancerous lump, that infected all of the orcs under his rule, both with denial to the damage he was doing, and how it grow to a dangerous size.
    Garrosh, the lump, was removed, but the orcs were left shattered and weakened by what he did to there society that was just butchered by the alliance and rebellion (so much so the orcs are so weak now they have a .. troll as warchief).

Again, tell me where any good came from Garrosh? None, no good came from him, countless orcs are dead now, and its race within the horde is now facing an uncertain future.

Garrosh is amazing because he is nicolas cage of azeroth.

Look, they are basically same person.

Again, tell me where any good came from Garrosh? None, no good came from him, countless orcs are dead now, and its race within the horde is now facing an uncertain future.
    yeh, so now the story can pick up there and actually do something interesting. Or did you just want the orcs / horde to continue as it always had with nothing much going on?

Uncertain future = far far far better storytelling than just go on with what they already had going for them.