Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
LastLast
  1. #121
    i got a feeling this trassk person will be the one most hurt once garrosh is dead and gone from the game, as he wont have anything to post about.

    its gonna be an illidan/maiev relationship... "you are nothing without me..."

  2. #122
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormes View Post
    Because its a character...in a game, not a real dude. You can appreciate it because it sets up a great raid. We're not saying you should like him...that would be weird even if he was a good guy considering...well, he's not real...but you can appreciate the CHARACTER.
    Which is fair enough, see your argument works because, as you say, he's a character they has set up for a raid boss and all the shit that came from his actions.

    Just having people say 'he's the best warchief ever' gets really tiring, and having people criticize me about 'its a game get over it' that that kind of doctrine, I just feel it necessary to point out why he's not, and infact why he's the worst thing to happen to the horde in years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    i got a feeling this trassk person will be the one most hurt once garrosh is dead and gone from the game, as he wont have anything to post about.

    its gonna be an illidan/maiev relationship... "you are nothing without me..."
    oh no, i was content before Garrosh came along, infact I don't recall hating any character in the series before he popped up. So he'll just be a blister i'll enjoy popping.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Which is fair enough, see your argument works because, as you say, he's a character they has set up for a raid boss and all the shit that came from his actions.

    Just having people say 'he's the best warchief ever' gets really tiring, and having people criticize me about 'its a game get over it' that that kind of doctrine, I just feel it necessary to point out why he's not, and infact why he's the worst thing to happen to the horde in years.

    - - - Updated - - -



    oh no, i was content before Garrosh came along, infact I don't recall hating any character in the series before he popped up. So he'll just be a blister i'll enjoy popping.
    until thrall becomes a raid boss

  4. #124
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    until thrall becomes a raid boss
    "I'm gonna try to low blow at you by taking a swing at your obvious fav character in the series".

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    "I'm gonna try to low blow at you by taking a swing at your obvious fav character in the series".
    low blow right in the fictional character

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    low blow right in the fictional character
    Dont forget that he hated Garrosh before it was cool to do so, he is like a Nostradamus of the Warcraft universe

  7. #127
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Dont forget that he hated Garrosh before it was cool to do so, he is like a Nostradamus of the Warcraft universe
    I didn't predict the future, I just hated him from the get go.

  8. #128
    Garrosh, I don't know if its his character, or his voice, or his eyes, but something about him. It's like a river of love flowing into your heart, straight from the loins of the son of Hellscream. I dare say this Garrosh fellow was a fine man, a kind man, an attractive man. However, he was not without his failures, as his overwhelming care for ll that is evil has driven him to do some awful things. What a character i say if I may speak for myself thank you.

  9. #129
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,992
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Garrosh, I don't know if its his character, or his voice, or his eyes, but something about him. It's like a river of love flowing into your heart, straight from the loins of the son of Hellscream. I dare say this Garrosh fellow was a fine man, a kind man, an attractive man. However, he was not without his failures, as his overwhelming care for ll that is evil has driven him to do some awful things. What a character i say if I may speak for myself thank you.
    maybe you should go search for him on ygallery then.

  10. #130
    Herald of the Titans Suffer the Consequences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohhhhh yeah, infract me, I've been a bad bad boy
    Posts
    2,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    <FAKKIN RAWR>
    Damn Trassk, that was even faster than usual for you, bravo sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Standing up to an enemy she can't possibly defeat is more bad ass than Thrall using his magic penny to turn Deathwing into glitter.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I didn't predict the future, I just hated him from the get go.
    Yes you hated Garrosh back in the TBC beta when they first added him because he was such a hatefull character in the first place, i mean he was sitting there near a bonfire pretending to be a lamb while plotting to kill huge amounts of people he never heard off on the other planet he never visited and become the Emperor of such planet.

    Makes my blood boil just thinking of that monster back then, unpmh!

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Yes you hated Garrosh back in the TBC beta when they first added him because he was such a hatefull character in the first place, i mean he was sitting there near a bonfire pretending to be a lamb while plotting to kill huge amounts of people he never heard off on the other planet he never visited and become the Emperor of such planet.

    Makes my blood boil just thinking of that monster back then, unpmh!
    I think you didn't read the quest text in the nagrand quests. TBC garrosh was a damn prick. you were going around exterminating all the enemies of garadar and saving his people's necks and his answer would always be to complain, QQ, kick the stuff you brought to him and say stuff like "granny is dying, I'm not fit for leadership, I'll screw up like my daddy, garadar is screwed!"

    when it's about garrosh, there were 2 sorts of people in TBC: the ones that didn't read quest text, and the ones that hated that stupid crybaby.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I think you didn't read the quest text in the nagrand quests. TBC garrosh was a damn prick. you were going around exterminating all the enemies of garadar and saving his people's necks and his answer would always be to complain, QQ, kick the stuff you brought to him and say stuff like "granny is dying, I'm not fit for leadership, I'll screw up like my daddy, garadar is screwed!"

    when it's about garrosh, there were 2 sorts of people in TBC: the ones that didn't read quest text, and the ones that hated that stupid crybaby.
    Actually i did and nobody hated Garrosh back then even the roleplaying bloggers like Trassk who claim they hated him from the start are prob lying.

    Garrosh's behaviour in TBC was expected, he thought his father damned his entire race and he was depressed + the "granny" was dying. You dont expect from someone who is in that kind of situation to be all rainbows and unicorns and lets make love children of flowers.

    Hate for Garrosh started in Ulduar patch during the confrontation and that was mainly from alliance side, after that Blizzard was already preparing him to be killed and even Chris Metzen stated that "Horde should not fear because Horde's favorite son is coming back as Warchief soon"

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Garrosh's behaviour in TBC was expected, he thought his father damned his entire race and he was depressed + the "granny" was dying. You dont expect from someone who is in that kind of situation to be all rainbows and unicorns and lets make love children of flowers.
    you save garadar from the broken, the ogres and the demons, and get his people an offering of peace from the other ogres. you essentially saved his people from all of their enemies. he kicks the offering away and says it's all useless, that garadar is damned anyway because granny is dying. that's pathetic.

    I didn't expect him to be all rainbows. I expected him to grow some balls and act like a leader, or be decent and pass the leadership to someone else who would get the job done. "Oh I'm so sad" is not an excuse for acting as a poor leader.

    and yes, he was the leader. there's a quest there that refers to him as a bad leader, and the quest's name is "The Impotent Leader".

    which means garrosh is bad at leadership and his little timmy has a hard time getting up lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    you save garadar from the broken, the ogres and the demons, and get his people an offering of peace from the other ogres. you essentially saved his people from all of their enemies. he kicks the offering away and says it's all useless, that garadar is damned anyway because granny is dying. that's pathetic.

    I didn't expect him to be all rainbows. I expected him to grow some balls and act like a leader, or be decent and pass the leadership to someone else who would get the job done. "Oh I'm so sad" is not an excuse for acting as a poor leader.

    and yes, he was the leader. there's a quest there that refers to him as a bad leader, and the quest's name is "The Impotent Leader".

    which means garrosh is bad at leadership and his little timmy has a hard time getting up lol
    Its a well known fact that depression can be cured in an instant especially if there are strangers running around and pestering you all the time

    Also stooping to such lows to twist the words of a quest name to insult someones dick ? And i thought Trassk was obsessive...

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Its a well known fact that depression can be cured in an instant especially if there are strangers running around and pestering you all the time

    Also stooping to such lows to twist the words of a quest name to insult someones dick ? And i thought Trassk was obsessive...
    1 - as I said, depression is not an excuse to poor leadership. do it right or let someone else do it.

    2 - it was just a joke, hence the "lol". don't take a joke about a game quest and a fictional character as a personal insult.

    EDIT: I wish my main was a gnome warlock so I could do another joke about the "lows" in your post, but alas, he's not
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-09-07 at 03:42 AM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    1 - as I said, depression is not an excuse to poor leadership. do it right or let someone else do it.

    2 - it was just a joke, hence the "lol". don't take a joke about a game quest and a fictional character as a personal insult.

    EDIT: I wish my main was a gnome warlock so I could do another joke about the "lows" in your post, but alas, he's not
    1. What is excuse for a poor leadership ?

    2. I am not Trassk or you so dont project the "dont take joke about fictional character as personal insult" BS on me

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    1. What is excuse for a poor leadership ?

    2. I am not Trassk or you so dont project the "dont take joke about fictional character as personal insult" BS on me
    1 - there's no excuse for poor leadership.

    2 - I think you're mistaking me for someone else, sir. you could speak shit about my mother and I wouldn't take offense, as you would be talking about her, not me. I joined this discussion on page 5, didn't touch page 6, and than I came back to correct your post where you said no one hated garrosh and he was just "acting like a lamb". plenty of people hated him, they just didn't talk actively about him because he wasn't important to the story yet, but one of the first things people would say about him after he got a little important on WotLK was how much of a crybaby he was in nagrand. he was not acting like a lamb, he was acting like a prick.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-09-07 at 03:55 AM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    1 - there's no excuse for poor leadership.

    2 - I think you're mistaking me for someone else, sir. you could speak shit about my mother and I wouldn't take offense, as you would be talking about her, not me. I joined this discussion on page 5, didn't touch page 6, and than I came back to correct your post where you said no one hated garrosh and he was just "acting like a lamb". plenty of people hated him, they just didn't talk actively about him because he wasn't important to the story yet, but one of the first things people would say about him after he got a little important on WotLK was how much of a crybaby he was in nagrand. he was not acting like a lamb, he was acting like a prick.
    Post to Trassk with lamb was sarcasm and now i see i was arguing with Basic Campfire fans.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Post to Trassk with lamb was sarcasm and now i see i was arguing with Basic Campfire fans.
    if you want to know whose fan I am, I'm an arthas fan, a sylvanas fan, an illidan fan, a gallywix fan and especially, an archimonde fan. feel free to joke about them, I do it all the time

    a good source of archimonde jokes is his signature spell: the finger of death lol

    EDIT: add lord jaraxxus to that list, as well!

    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-09-07 at 04:13 AM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •