Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Honestly all I want is my Cloud Serpent Riding.
    We might change the riding requirement to account-wide in 5.4. Feels like it has served its purpose."

About fucking time they got their head out of their ass on that one. Also I agree if we're having expansions every year they better make level 100 the level cap and no more leveling when expansions come out. It's annoying enough for us already especially with alts but also it's becoming way too overwhelming for new players having to spend a ton of time trying to get where the action is.
    I had great fun looking for onyx eggs on my alts. But I admit, my server is very lowly populated, so I can understand the frustration with this rep on busy servers where you don't find eggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna have to find a shirt to wear with my Tier set

10+ Year Old Account
    OH look ANOTHER ground mount. At least give something we can use OUTSIDE too, not to sit in a town. I remember Blizzard saying " we want players back into the world, not sit in cities".Well I'm not going to ride a ground mount from Tanaris to Orgrimmar. And another re-use of a model which already exists. Seems like they're running out of ideas ? OH WAIT they use ALL their special models for Pet Battles, the most awesome and least time consuming addition to the game... Yep the game is heading the right way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    You can´t report people for botting
    *Right-click.

*Report for cheating.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Honestly all I want is my Cloud Serpent Riding.
    We might change the riding requirement to account-wide in 5.4. Feels like it has served its purpose."

About fucking time they got their head out of their ass on that one. Also I agree if we're having expansions every year they better make level 100 the level cap and no more leveling when expansions come out. It's annoying enough for us already especially with alts but also it's becoming way too overwhelming for new players having to spend a ton of time trying to get where the action is.
    Yup. Those 5 days of leveling sure are a "ton of time". The other 3 days to a week of gearing for the latest tier of raiding is almost like infinity squared.

You can tell which players are too young to remember Everquest when they think WoW leveling takes "a ton of time".

ahhh awsome shaman set love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    OH look ANOTHER ground mount. At least give something we can use OUTSIDE too, not to sit in a town. I remember Blizzard saying " we want players back into the world, not sit in cities".Well I'm not going to ride a ground mount from Tanaris to Orgrimmar. And another re-use of a model which already exists. Seems like they're running out of ideas ? OH WAIT they use ALL their special models for Pet Battles, the most awesome and least time consuming addition to the game... Yep the game is heading the right way.
    Don't worry, you can use it on Flightless Isle until the end of Pandaria and I'm sure there will be more new non-flying zones in the next expansion. Blizzard clearly hates flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    Yup. Those 5 days of leveling sure are a "ton of time". The other 3 days to a week of gearing for the latest tier of raiding is almost like infinity squared.

You can tell which players are too young to remember Everquest when they think WoW leveling takes "a ton of time".
    I guess you missed the part where I said NEW PLAYERS. It doesn't take new players 5 days to level. Even the devs have acknowledged it's becoming a little overwhelming for new players. Soon 100 levels, the main game and 5 expansions, that's verging on ridiculous. I can level a toon in a few days, my first max level character took me months. I wasn't playing as much, didn't know the fastest way to do quests, didn't go near dungeons, kept making new toons to try out new classes and getting distracted. I'm not a young player cubby, I was playing atari when you were a sparkle in your daddy's eye.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The gear looks similar to the shaman cosmetic set. I would have thought they would go a little outside the box with it. Who am I to say.

So... what's the chance of Donald's card REALLY reaching Hearthstone?

Deleted
    "So when you hit 90, and want to pvp. you first have to farm all honor gear, witch is a REAL REAL PAIN to do. Because everything 2 shots you and you hit like a wet towel.
    The damage received by freshly dinged players is generally the same as those who are fully geared, depending on what you gem and enchant. This is because of the implementation of base resilience to all players. The main difference is the damage or healing you do, but that doesn't mean that you're unable to contribute."

lol blizz

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post

lol blizz
    Indeed. What they fail to account for is that the amount of damage you take when your opponent is forced to weave in defensive abilities is MUCH less than when they can just spam an attack rotation.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post

Indeed, i do that all the time, write in something like "Bot" or botting, etc and hope for the best.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Is it me or do the PvP sets look like they fit better with the raid theme than the PvE sets? I think Blizz mixed them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Is it me or do the PvP sets look like they fit better with the raid theme than the PvE sets? I think Blizz mixed them up.
    Still an improvement compared to Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely wouldn't want that purple variant. I would like that white-green version, but as it's in all likelihood the one from Normal, I guess the dark gray-green set will have to suffice.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

wtf with blizzard, the tier is fucking horrible, and a wolf helm really?? seem's there is not a wolf helm in the game...

looks like warlock armor.... minus the o so class specific helm....

- - - Updated - - -

the majority of the tier this xpac has been horrible dont know why anyone thought it would be any different this next patch. these are the guys that talked about character models for years and officially stated they are 25% done. They do not care anymore they only want $its not about the game anymore its about how much revenue can they suck from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    So... what's the chance of Donald's card REALLY reaching Hearthstone?
    150%, actually there will probably be worse "cards" than that. At least that's a LoLcard.