Building a new comp, need help and suggestions on parts

Hi guys I need help and suggestions on the parts I've chosen. I've done some research and this is the list ive come up with. Im open to suggestions or anything that you guys may have concern about or might know some other parts will be better. Anythign will be much appreciated!

Gigabyte Z87-D3HP
    i7-4770K
    Samsung 840 Series SATA3 120G
    WD Green EZRX SATA3 2TB
    6G Kit 1600(8Gx2) G.Skill-Ripjaws-X
    4G GTX 760 Gigabyte OC
    Corsair HX650-V2

Im just concerned about the mobo and the gfx card. Oh and this will obviously be for gaming and I might be running vmware and similar programs for homework.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I'd do is drop the i7 for an i7, 16gb ram to 8gb, and a smaller, cheaper PSU
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

im guessing you're suggesting an i5? why is that?

i5 is all you really need for gaming. an i7 is about $100 more and will barely give you a 3% increase in performance. If you are planning to streaming gameplay or possibly make videos then stick with the i7. For the Ram you can just stick with 16GB only like $50 more for the extra 8GB.

I also see you don't have an aftermarket cooler listed there. If I would recommend anything get a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus. The Hyper 212 is really good heatsink and well lower the temp of your cpu by a lot more than the stock fan will.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Deleted
    GStar, where are you?

In addition:

1) Unless you do heavy (and I mean 'full-time job' heavy) rendering work, go for the i5-4670k;
    2) Get an after-market cooler (I'd recommend the Corsair H60 2013);
    3) Don't get the 2TB Green - it's poor for a secondary storage drive. Get the 1TB WD Blue (A.K.A. the Caviar Blue);
    4) Again, you won't need 16GB unless you do heavy rendering/encoding work;
    5) 4GB 760 just isn't worth it outside of corner cases (e.g. Skyrim with 1000 graphics mods).
    6) Get a larger SSD (I'd recommend the 840 EVO 250GB).
    6) {Optional}Change the motherboard to something like the Asus Z87-A or the ASRock Z87 Extreme3.