Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Ok...so Mastery -> Haste -> Crit or Mastery -> Crit -> Haste? (I hope it's the first...I'd hate to see Haste fall so low)
    It's definitely crit as lowest priority. It isn't even like mastery > haste, regeforging some mastery to haste (or gemmng some haste) is a dps increase.

Deleted
    Thx alot for all the replies. Feel a little more confident going into raids tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    It's definitely crit as lowest priority. It isn't even like mastery > haste, regeforging some mastery to haste (or gemmng some haste) is a dps increase.
    If that's the case, what are the breakpoints?

Deleted
    If that's the case, what are the breakpoints?
    Well depends on talent choice and gear.

It's more like a ratio. For me, 17600mastery/8300haste > 19000mastery/6900haste ( a dps gain from 2k dps), but gemming more haste is no (big) dps increase (with EM/PE). Doing so buffed EOTE/EB only by 150 dps, so EB doesn't scale that good with haste as EM/PE does.

It's the question if you want to totally rely on Simcraft results. I'm also at a point where crit is about the same value as haste/mastery (having 6k crit). I'm also simming with legendary cloak, as i will have it by tomorrow.

So in total: with ilvl 550, gem everything to mastery, reforge everything to mastery and then work it out for your char.

I also believe that i'd go all out mastery without legendary cloak. But the cloak scales with haste pretty good, but not at all with mastery, so going for some haste makes sense.

Oh: and if you already gemmed everything for agi, i think you will go for even more haste than i do.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2013-09-10 at 06:38 PM.

Is the Sim updated for the trinkets yet?

Last I heard it wasn't procing the Multistirke from FS or other spells properly.

Deleted
    Is the Sim updated for the trinkets yet?

Last I heard it wasn't procing the Multistirke from FS or other spells properly.
    540-1 is out, so i think it's been fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    If you remember to do so, its ok to use the CD. The main benefit of the talent for enh comes from the haste it gives while the CD is intended more for casters. Having said that, its out of the GCD (I think) and casting a LB with it does not consume any maelstrom charges.
    Unless you have 5 stacks already, in which case they will be used instead and you have to press again for the free instant. (so if you're using it for a heal, try to have 4 stacks for max effect)

Here's a question:

AoC vs T162P: Which dictates the L90 talent more?

I haven't gotten my hands on 2P yet (or even 1P...) but I got my AoC which is fabulous.
    Obviously this dictates the L90 talent is PE as the glyphed CD is now just over 1m (I'm think I did it 4 or 5 times on Galak)

That said, has anyone crunched the number to see if the 2P weighs out UF over PE in normal gear?

Guess I asked this on the wrong day...I'm assuming UF is going to rank even higher now with the buffs.

Anyone know if SimC is updated?

Guess I asked this on the wrong day...I'm assuming UF is going to rank even higher now with the buffs.

Anyone know if SimC is updated?
    I found with the 2pc and no AoC, UF feels stronger, with AoC, EM/PE feels really strong. The main thing though is fight makeup and duration that will decide the talents. It's more about the type of DPS you want, bursty or sustained, ramp up or on demand. EotE also provides a modicum of utility if you're using chain heal a lot too, whereas others don't really feature that.