Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm not going to ask who your subjects are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I think you're a real weirdo lol. My place of comfort is my whole house, not a single room. I'm the king and can go to any room I want and do whatever I want. A single room wouldn't be enough, I need multiple rooms.

I need to be able to walk into my kitchen and get a snack or bottle of water, play video games or watch sports in my living room, work out in my basement room (with the radio), go to my room and go on the computer, whatever. I need open space. Not to mention the ability to go to my vacation home in Florida.

I laugh that you holing yourself up in a tiny bathroom is what you consider a "sanctuary." I'm sorry, but you are insane.
    I like having a private place where I can think without interruption. I'm sorry, but you are a douche bag (for answering in such a hostile way).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    I feel weird for talking about this, but i want to know whether or not im insane.
    Nah, it's a sanctuary to a lot of people, esp the fact that many bathtubs, and even some showers, are actually made to be like some kind of home retreat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're a real weirdo lol. My place of comfort is my whole house, not a single room. I'm the king and can go to any room I want and do whatever I want. A single room wouldn't be enough, I need multiple rooms.

I need to be able to walk into my kitchen and get a snack or bottle of water, play video games or watch sports in my living room, work out in my basement room (with the radio), go to my room and go on the computer, whatever. I need open space. Not to mention the ability to go to my vacation home in Florida.

I laugh that you holing yourself up in a tiny bathroom is what you consider a "sanctuary." I'm sorry, but you are insane.
    "You're different than me and I don't understand you. You're clearly insane."

Yeah, sure.

It's his sanctuary because he has a family or lots of friends comming over constantly, instead of being all alone in his house all of the time.
    Mother pus bucket!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I hadn't spent so much time in my bathroom, I hadn't finished my PhD. Always had the best ideas under my shower or brushing my teeth. No one disturbs you there in your thoughts, it's simply the best place to relax

Actually, when we once discussed at work where everyone got the best ideas and bathroom was number one, followed by waiting for the train.