Legendary Cloak - OS options?

Quick question - I know there was mention of letting hybrids have two legendary cloaks (for OS), but I have not been able to find anything other than a tweet from GC on June 23rd saying they'll consider it.

Anyhow, I main spec Shadow and will have my cloak shortly after the patch launch, but I'm curious - do you think it will be better suited to use my legendary cloak for my healing OS (Holy) or use a separate, better itemized cloak (read: spirit)? I think the item level difference and the allocation of extra stats will make the legendary DPS cloak viable for my healing OS, but just wanted to get other's opinions.

Of course, this is assuming that we are NOT able to acquire a legendary cloak for our OS.

You'll be able to have multiple versions of the Epic cloak. I believe the plan is to also allow you to have as many Legendary quality cloaks but as I have not been on the PTR I can't test that.

Edit: Commentary from people familiar with PTR build changes

Expertise is on all tanking cloaks, regardless of primary stat.
    All epic/legendary cloaks from the questline are Unique-Equipped, so you can have as many as you want.
    The questline will upgrade one of your cloaks from epic to legendary for free.
    You can purchase additional epic cloaks for 10,000g base cost.
    You can purchase an item to upgrade an epic cloak to legendary for 100g base cost.
    The vendor that has sold all the previous legendary questline items will have the cloaks and upgrade item.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-09-06 at 01:45 PM.

Patch 5.3: Unique cloaks. 1 max.
    patch 5.4: buy as many cloaks as you want buy the legendary item wrathion gives you turn epic cloak to legendary.

So yes if you have the gold (will be about 10k total if not a bit more or less. buy one for shadow and one for holy.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    patch 5.4: buy as many cloaks as you want buy the legendary item wrathion gives you turn epic cloak to legendary.

So yes if you have the gold (will be about 10k total if not a bit more or less. buy one for shadow and one for holy.
    Ah, excellent. I hadn't been on the PTR to check this out. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post

It will actually be around 7k and not 10. permitted you are exalted with the black prince and have the Guild perk it will give you a discount of 30%.

I am a healer main spec and i will get one for off spec if its costs me 7.1k that kind of money is easily earned these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Thats as it should be, the efford should go into the quest, not the gold, the gold cost should only be there so you won't just discard them every time to save space in your bags.