Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"I am Sargeras of the Burning Legion!"

I know it's fan made, but skip to 3:00. It's really epic and it would be awesome if Sargeras would make first appearance in WoW same as here:

I can't wai til blizzcon... oh, and maybe i've made a mistake, because Sargeras has his own line in WoW, battle for the undercity, here:

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Pretty mind blowing. A piece well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

That indeed looks pretty cool after 3:00

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sageras' in game voice gave me chills, reminds me of James Earl Jones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Sageras' in game voice gave me chills, reminds me of James Earl Jones.
    He sounds like a straight up badass.

Needs more destruction. How about a planet shattered to pieces by Sargeras raining down on Azeroth? I hope that's what "Skysunder" is if that whole conspiracy turns out to be true.

Most of it was pretty bland, but after the 3 minute mark it was pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was cool, but nobody had as cool of a voice as Arthas.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    You should have heard his Classic Voice in Naxx 40. Sounded like a 16 year old with a Darth Vadar helmet on trying to be cool.

Here ya go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3VEalDEF-c 44 seconds in.
    The wc3 voice was the best, too bad they did not get him for Wow :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    Was cool, but nobody had as cool of a voice as Arthas.
    If you like Dr. Claw, then sure. I love Cataclysm cinematic Deathwing's voice, hate how he was castrated in-game.

Either way, it's nice to see people still work with the Warcraft 3 World Editor, it really is capable of so much.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-09-07 at 11:37 AM.

The Maker of all

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Guess Sargeras makes his debut in WoW once his long gig as Mortal Kombat's narrator is finished.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I can't wai til blizzcon... oh, and maybe i've made a mistake, because Sargeras has his own line in WoW, battle for the undercity, here:
    It's a shame they added the voice-over after pretty much everyone had already done the quest. I know I've done the Battle for the Undercity like 6 times on different characters and that line was just text, no voice over.

Deleted
    We should never come face to face with Sargeras, he's so awesomely powerful it'd kind of ruin the appeal facing him. I know the Old Gods at full power are more than a match and we get to fight them ect, but for me Sargeras is that one guy who trumps everything. If he contacted the player from the cosmos that would be enough of a spine chilling moment.

Deleted
    In old naxx the lichking was was still true and not retconned to arthas only. His voice is made "twisted" and they did a good job. And Sargeras is similar. I hate the burning legion lore - it was much better when sargeras was just a powerful demonlord (wc1-wc2 btp). Even with him being a corrupted titan who then found the burning legion... I don't know if he would put so much faith into it to call himself "of the burning legion"... He stands above them, they are even combined nothing to him. The burning legion and it's master sounds better. Dunno.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2013-09-07 at 03:19 PM.

0:58 when they first show the Old Gods armies that was pretty badass.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    We should never come face to face with Sargeras, he's so awesomely powerful it'd kind of ruin the appeal facing him. I know the Old Gods at full power are more than a match and we get to fight them ect, but for me Sargeras is that one guy who trumps everything. If he contacted the player from the cosmos that would be enough of a spine chilling moment.
    I still don't understand what makes people think Sargeras is so legendary. His lore is the standard insano lore, we haven't actually seen him in actual action, and he just looks like Malfurion who had a chandelier dropped on his head. I can understand if people are looking forward to facing him since he is shrouded in mystery and all, but holy heck are people gonna be dissapointed once he makes his inevitable appearance in WoW, we know very little about him, and still people are making their own canons out of him giving him the title of the strongest being in the Warcraft universe. The community is gonna fall on its face once Sargeras actually makes an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I still don't understand what makes people think Sargeras is so legendary. His lore is the standard insano lore, we haven't actually seen him in actual action, and he just looks like Malfurion who had a chandelier dropped on his head. I can understand if people are looking forward to facing him since he is shrouded in mystery and all, but holy heck are people gonna be dissapointed once he makes his inevitable appearance in WoW, we know very little about him, and still people are making their own canons out of him giving him the title of the strongest being in the Warcraft universe. The community is gonna fall on its face once Sargeras actually makes an appearance.
    He was the warrior of the titans and his mere presence increases the temperature by 50 degrees for 1000s of miles around him. He's totally immune to fire and fel power and highly impervious to physical damage and magics.

100 dragons are a fraction of his power.

"in comparison to Sargeras, Mannoroth and Archimonde were as fleas".

He empowered Kil'jaeden and Archimonde with incredible power.

He's probably the strongest individual being in WoW unless there's a super Old God out there.

Velen's prophecy seems to imply it's the entire mortal races united against him.

sargeras will no way be in WoW as a boss

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post

sargeras will no way be in WoW as a boss
    yes he will, and we'll kill him with 10 people.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    We know he was titans top warrior and he was charged with cleaning up their shit and killing pretty much every demon in the nether. We know he's gone on an unopposed rampage throughout the universe destroying countless planets and nobody has stopped him. He's also cannonly referred to as "the enemy of life" we haven't seen in action because if the lore is consistent for once he'd destroy Azeroth.