Thread: Is this a joke?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is this a joke?

So it's 4 days before patch day and this is the state of 5.4 fury?
    "Fury
    •Titan’s Grip now works with polearms."
    That's it? Is this some kind of joke, because it's so ridiculously obvious how ignored warriors are in PvE by Blizz that it's actually becoming comical. I don't understand it. I though GC promised Fury some love for 5.4? I really want to play my warrior but I guess I will stick to my already stronger rogue who is only getting super buffed in 5.4.....??? Makes a lot of sense.

We get the "hidden buff" of hardly being effected by the trinket/haste nerf like so many other classes. I'm not sure how much that will actually equate to, given there are more ICD trunks are in next tier, but it's there. That's also why (I think) Rogues were buffed some.
    Also the minor deep wounds buff.

Don't get me wrong. I was/am unhappy too, but that's Blizz
    Logic.

The real "buff" next tier comes from the overpoweredness of Arms cleave/aoe. We will not see a dominating rise next tier like Rogues/Locks have been enjoying but we will remain atleast competitive and a good use of raid slot.

Deleted
    stance dance down to 1.5 sec
    Shielwall w/o shield

are buffs

whats i hate is that we are still 1.5sec GCD locked its feel soo bad when u cap Rage while bloodlust/bersistance and cant spent it

Yeah, it really bothers me that Fury got no love. We're already pretty weak in comparison to casters and one of the weak(er) melee, but seeing how Arms got a HUGE buff and is now 10-15% ahead, in all likelyhood I'll be going arms :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneyards View Post
    but seeing how Arms got a HUGE buff and is now 10-15% ahead, i
    arms is singeltarget not ahead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    So it's 4 days before patch day and this is the state of 5.4 fury?
    "Fury
    •Titan’s Grip now works with polearms."
    That's it? Is this some kind of joke, because it's so ridiculously obvious how ignored warriors are in PvE by Blizz that it's actually becoming comical. I don't understand it. I though GC promised Fury some love for 5.4? I really want to play my warrior but I guess I will stick to my already stronger rogue who is only getting super buffed in 5.4.....??? Makes a lot of sense.
    Doesnt look like a joke there is no punch line.

This was set up long ago everyone was talking about it. Plus wars are hybrids so technically they will never be on par with a rogue theyll just look cooler now

Quote Originally Posted by Boneyards View Post
    Yeah, it really bothers me that Fury got no love. We're already pretty weak in comparison to casters and one of the weak(er) melee, but seeing how Arms got a HUGE buff and is now 10-15% ahead, in all likelyhood I'll be going arms :/
    People claim arms is 10-15% BEHIND on single target, while being greatly ahead on aoe. So fury is still the strongest single target

Most of the Siege fights are decently cleave-heavy, so that's why Arms is doing so much better. I was talking about overall, not single target. Boss + adds, Arms is better, and if it's just single target boss damage, Fury will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Girana View Post
    stance dance down to 1.5 sec
    Shielwall w/o shield

are buffs

whats i hate is that we are still 1.5sec GCD locked its feel soo bad when u cap Rage while bloodlust/bersistance and cant spent it
    But those are neither DPS buffs or Fury buffs. Nice QoL though. And if you are rage capping even during Lust you are doing it wrong. Anticipate the lust, if you are gcd locked, that's what HS is for.

I feel your pain though, would be nice to see Fury buffed. We can only hope that weapon dmg increase, better gear optimizations and trinket change puts us more on par, but I wouldn't get your hopes up on beating equivilant rogues.

technically, we did get a buff, as they buffed DW for all three specs, it's worth nowhere as much as for Arms / Prot, but it was still a 2%buff.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    And if you are rage capping even during Lust you are doing it wrong. Anticipate the lust, if you are gcd locked, that's what HS is for.
    T16 2p and/or good use of berserker stance and you will capping rage soo often

Dual wielding polearms is ridiculous idea indeed.

Wasn't there a buff to Deep wounds or did that get taken back ?

15+ Year Old Account
    There was the buff to Deep Wounds, but my understanding is it's a pretty small buff for fury(DW is only 4%ish of their damage), but a bigger one for Arms(8-9% of their damage)

10+ Year Old Account
    People want to be able to grip polearms practically since Titans Grips inception. They allow you to do it ... someone has to complain. It wouldn't be WoW if there wasn't someone to complain about every aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Titan's grip was one of things stopping them regularly adding str polearms.
    I love str polearms on my pally/warrior/DK (especially 'cause my arms warrior is currently using one transmogged to the dragon BoA inscription staff) 'cause polearms/staves just suit belfs.

I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    People want to be able to grip polearms practically since Titans Grips inception. They allow you to do it ... someone has to complain. It wouldn't be WoW if there wasn't someone to complain about every aspect.
    I don't think they are complaining about the fact that we can duel wield polearms. We all like that. It's just that for the past few weeks everyone has been concerned that every class is getting buff's and fury hasn't been touched when we were already middle of the pack/lower end. Now that the final numbers balance is over or very close to being so there are a few of us that are concerned that the nerf to haste/rppm won't be enough to keep us from getting very far behind.

Nobody mentioned the bladestorm buff?

Warriors are not mages/locks, who QQ everytime they don't have at least 2 specs on the top 5 dps and get instantly buffed, deal with it.
    And btw, we're not "very far behind", at least from the latest sims I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLLY View Post
    Nobody mentioned the bladestorm buff?

Warriors are not mages/locks, who QQ everytime they don't have at least 2 specs on the top 5 dps and get instantly buffed, deal with it.
    And btw, we're not "very far behind", at least from the latest sims I've seen.
    I agree were fine where we are.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the massive Stormbolt buff. The spec doesn't need massive changes. We are getting some excellent QoL changes, and with the changes to RPPM, we will be competitive DPS.