168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeh!

51 30.36%
  • Nah

117 69.64%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Gallywix for warchief

Guys just come on, hes the next warchief.

He's not in the game, it must have been a reason. He will make the horde rich! he will exterminate the gnomes and he will bring glory to the horde.

When garrosh is on hes knees, gallywix will send in a strike team and he will walk to him like a complete boss. Then he will stab garrosh, and he will promise all of the horde to be paid better if he becomes warchief. He does also realize that they chould kill him too because hes weaker than garrosh. He will promise fancy necklaces for lorethemar soo he can get more pretty. he will take the corpse of cairne and make it a robot soo baine gets happy. He will also give sylvanas a complete makeover to make her look human. hes does also give voljin the operunity to expand and torture orcs.

By doing this he will secure all the votes and become the next warchief. if he rebels against us he will know better than to try go against us.

He'd probably sell the whole Horde as slaves to the Alliance Kidding of course. He appears in SoO btw.

Stab garrosh ? You don't know his style friend.

He'd jump of garry's face grab hold of his tusks and headbutt him until he died.

You sir won the internet

Dreadlord Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    What has Gallywix been doing? Has he been making Den of Mortal Delights mk.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Stab garrosh ? You don't know his style friend.

He'd jump of garry's face grab hold of his tusks and headbutt him until he died.
    He'd pay the group that gave him the lowest quote to go take Garrosh out. Galliwix isn't going to get his hands dirty if he can pay somebody to do it for him.

i.e. us.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Dreadlord Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    He'd probably sell the whole Horde as slaves to the Alliance Kidding of course.
    ...But that's exactly what he WOULD DO...

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    ...But that's exactly what he WOULD DO...
    Well of course he would, was just kidding when I said kidding. Anyway, Mr. Jastor Gallywix, like every pro-goblin, doesn't take shit from anyone, even if those who were attempting to give a shit were on the verge to become his slaves, then sold to the highest bidder in the Alliance.

Not happening.

But it would be awesome.

If it means that Orgrimmar gets turned into a Las Vegas/ Pleasure Palace then heck yes.

Yeah he needs a new model:

And right now we dont have any datamined ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    If it means that Orgrimmar gets turned into a Las Vegas/ Pleasure Palace then heck yes.
    Well Goblins love money, explosions and bondage. In short the good stuff

With Gallywix we could BUY the Alliance....

I'm still confused why Garrosh didn't kill him the moment he landed in Orgrimmar considering he attacked the previous Warchief and was killing his own people all the way up until getting a free boat ride to Durotar.

Gallywix can't be the new warchief. He's been too busy working on Half-Life 3.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-07 at 12:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delti View Post
    If Forgettable knew what he was doing with his keyboard, I would totally kick his ass in dps!
    ^ My guild leader while drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'm still confused why Garrosh didn't kill him the moment he landed in Orgrimmar considering he attacked the previous Warchief and was killing his own people all the way up until getting a free boat ride to Durotar.
    I'm still confused as to why Thrall let him keep his position as Trade Prince after the Lost Isles. Would have made a lot more sense for Thrall to send the lot of them to Orgrimmar and then have Garrosh name Gallywix to his position in exchange for working on Azshara.
    Disclaimer: No I'm not Alliance. I reserve the right to bat for both factions thank you very much.

Really don't see this happening.
    Gaming Rig
    Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr | Corsair H80i | Asus z77 deluxe | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | Corsair CX600 | WD 1TB HDD | Samsung 256 840 Pro SSD
    Success is 99 percent failure. -Soichiro Honda
    <3 my DA9

A penny pinching little slave driver, or a flamboyant blood elf whos emotes concern his hair.

Wow.. you people are weird in your choices.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    A penny pinching little slave driver, or a flamboyant blood elf whos emotes concern his hair.

Wow.. you people are weird in your choices.
    How is Lorthemar a flamboyant character?
    Add Alpha female worgen as an option ^^!

Voted Hell Yeah, because why not? At least he'd be an entertaining choice compared to the other contesters.