Poll: Gallywix for warchief

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    He's not even in the fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    good for you. he's still a flamboyant elf
    you still haven't explained how he is flamboyant, trassk.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He'd pay the group that gave him the lowest quote to go take Garrosh out. Galliwix isn't going to get his hands dirty if he can pay somebody to do it for him.

i.e. us.
    There's a short story up on the official site, called the Blank Scroll. One of the characters witnesses a Gallywix vs Garrosh throwdown in a vision. He does indeed launch himself up, grab his tusks and deliver a nose-shattering headbutt. Like a boss.

Voted yes.
    It would be funny to have a Goblin leading the entire Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Ops, I missed your previous post. Pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    Well I didn't really express myself well.
    What I meant was, they're not gayish for real right?

Aren't the jokes just like a cartoon drawing of a real person.
    You take some defining aspects of a face (this case race) and you enlarge & make fun of these.

As in: blood elves are a pretty race and care about their looks, are confident and arrogant.
    But they're not as bad as blizzard mades them look ingame (emotes, dances, quests (punched that dragon in the face))
    Well, in all seriousness (and I'm always doing a lot of effort in being "serious" about elves, so take it for what it is) it's indeed an over-used joke, in emotes and even quests (anyone who played that questline in the Badlands will understand what I mean...) but I read somewhere that in fact they can be even savage fighters, not just pretty spellcasters, and indeed Lor'themar, apart his emote, doesn't absolutely looks as a pretty pretty boy, in fact he's a ranger which love more swing a sword then shot an arrow, so he can be easily seen as a warrior and an experienced fighter anyway, despite his well-fixed haircut...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Gallywix is dead in the latest Blizzard short story.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Gallywix is dead in the latest Blizzard short story.
    no he isn't, it was a vision of what could happen, but it didn't happen.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I might have questioned it, but its hard to know who to take seriously these days on the threads, with suggestions of 'that blood elf guy' and basic campfire.
    You put Lor'themar and Basic Campfire on the same level. This is not nice.

Still better than Garrosh in early Cataclysm anyway, a lot of people thought Basic Campfire was a better candidate than Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Komisar Alburt View Post
    I thinks I should be Warchief.
    If givens the powers of Warchief, I will open many subways in Orgrimmar and other towns!

I wills also make the weed legals, give free supply of it to all the Hoard, and announce 420 to be everyday of the years! Oh and give peoples the uzis and girls!

So votes for Komisar Alburt to be warchief of da new truer horde!
    Still better of the True Horde indeed. The lesbian aspect of the girls could be a bit annoying, but well, we could...improvise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    If it means that Orgrimmar gets turned into a Las Vegas/ Pleasure Palace then heck yes.
    Shiny neon light everywhere! Orgrimmar will never be dark again. Ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone but Gary "Thrall" Sue... I voted for the goblin

Screw Gallywix. Sassy Hardwrench for Warchief. She's got the shortsighted haste of the Horde mentality mixed with the intelligence of Goblin management.
    So regal...

Sassy Hardwrench runs a cafe, Hardly enough to replace Warchief Gallywix.

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Sassy Hardwrench runs a cafe, Hardly enough to replace Warchief Gallywix.
    She once did most of the planning and managing of a Goblin Cartel. She's far more qualified than the CEO who showed up to earn his salary at the meetings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    She once did most of the planning and managing of a Goblin Cartel. She's far more qualified than the CEO who showed up to earn his salary at the meetings.
    Goblins are too new to the Horde for one to be Warchief.

No Sally. No Gallywix. No Goblins. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Not happening.

But it would be awesome.

I gotta admit, i wouldnt mind seeing what would happen lorewise from that, i mean just the stunned looks on everyones faces would be kind of worth it lol. Can you guys imagine what would happen on the forums after that? xD and the devs would just chuckle and say 'yep, we Told you youd never expect it rofls"

and a little green person would still rule the horde, next best thing to an orc hehehe

edit: since he is so money-minded, i wonder if he could finally stabilize the horde economically. I mean setting up trade deals and stuff, so the resources that Garrosh would have relied on force to get, Gallywix could get by being clever. (and possibly a few rogues)
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2013-09-07 at 04:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    no he isn't, it was a vision of what could happen, but it didn't happen.
    Cite this source!

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    Cite this source!
    http://wowpedia.org/Jastor_Gallywix

Gallywix later arrived on Pandaria himself with another raid of goblins (aptly dubbed the Plundersquad Initiative), which he set to the task of uncovering powerful artifacts on the continent. His presence was ostensibly to "inspire" the troops, though the trade prince spending most of his time aboard his flagship zeppelin hosting parties and living in comfort (said "uberzeppelin" boasting both rum slides and pudding jacuzzis) had evoked only contempt. Gallywix was accompanied by his childhood friend and top enforcer, Druz.

Some of his own followers came to doubt the merit of this mission, fearful that Gallywix would hand over any weaponry they uncovered to their "lunatic" Warchief. As it happens, Gallywix was after these items as leverage for himself, not trusting them in the hands of anyone else. Inside a lorevault, Druz and Ziya acquired an enigmatic scroll during their encounter with Lorewalker Shuchun, and intended to give it to Gallywix.

However, the two were treated to a vision of the future this would lead to: Gallywix would refuse to use the scroll, electing to hide the weapon instead. Rumours of Gallywix keeping the scroll for himself would ripple through the land, and Garrosh, branding the trade prince a traitor, would invade Azshara and assault Jastor's palace in a swathe of destruction. Gallywix himself would don his spider-tank and protect the scroll by challenging Garrosh directly, though would lose the battle after putting up a surprisingly passionate fight; on the cusp of defeat, he would eject himself from the tank and dive into Garrosh, grabbing the orc's tusks and smashing his forehead into Garrosh's face, like the street fighter Jastor had once been.[11] Still, he would end the fight dead, accidentally killed by his loyal enforcer Druz. In the months following Gallywix's death and Garrosh's acquisition of the Blank Scroll, the world would be plunged into terror and destruction under Hellscream's rule; the races of Azeroth fighting and dying side-by-side, until the Burning Legion itself arrived to finish off a world bereft of its champions.

Having been granted this terrifying vision, Gallywix's subordinates fearfully chose to instead leave the scroll in the hands of the Lorewalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    Goblins are too new to the Horde for one to be Warchief.

No Sally. No Gallywix. No Goblins. :-)
    In my defense, it was an argument over which of the two was more likely. Not over whether a Goblin was going to be warchief to begin with. Also, this is a joke topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    In my defense, it was an argument over which of the two was more likely. Not over whether a Goblin was going to be warchief to begin with. Also, this is a joke topic.
    Yes it is a joke thread, hence the smiley. :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    He'd probably sell the whole Horde as slaves to the Alliance Kidding of course. He appears in SoO btw.
    True. Why should the Horde serve him? :P And he is a Trade Prince. You want a Trade Prince to be a WARchief?? ;D LOL