Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    My father is an alcoholic, a pain in the ass he is.. but rather that than a aggressive son of a b...
    He can go through 2 cognac bottles over a weekend with no sleep for 3 days straight, and this happens on average once a week. he has been to the doctor finally, and we his family as weird as it may sound, hoped for bad news, thinking it would make him realize the hurt he is putting himself through and not least his family. but guess what his numbers are just fine and nothing is wrong. After 12 years of drinking like nothing i have ever heard, read or experieced before.

no one has ever topped how much he drinks its soooooooooo annoying cause he uses that as an excuse now. "nothing is wrong with me, im fine relax" and i have the fealing that wont last, and the same goes for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Alcoholics are usually really skinny, strange but true. Skeleton mode.
    because they dont eat anything, all tehy consume is the alcohol

His drinking habit is plausible even in other fields of work. Hell the local FFA air traffic controller hub in my town has a ton of alcoholics and they're the people making sure planes don't fly into each other!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    1/2 a 24 of beer a day...(18$ / 2) x 356 x 30...$96120
    2 Packs a Cigs day... 6$x 2 x 356 x 30 .... $128,160
    2.5 Grams of weed per day... 20$ x 356 x 30...$213,600

Spending 3 decades poisoning yourself, costing almost 1/2 a million dollars in substances alone.... priceless.
    356 days eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    .3 grams a day will mess all that math up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    .3 grams a day will mess all that math up.
    I seem to manage

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    356 days eh?
    He spends 9 days a year unconscious?

I will leave this here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirrhosis
    "You will bend to my will... with or without your precious sanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Can a person be addicted to beer and not be an alcoholic?
    I could see that. If you've functioned for 30 years this way, then by merit, you should be able to finish this way.

Deleted
    How can people fall for every single troll post. Be it the dude that has that fatty south park character as his mmo-c image persona, it's so fucking obvious that 3-5 people create 90% of threads here. Do people enjoy being stuck in a mundane loop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by likemah View Post
    How can people fall for every single troll post. Be it the dude that has that fatty south park character as his mmo-c image persona, it's so fucking obvious that 3-5 people create 90% of threads here. Do people enjoy being stuck in a mundane loop?
    I'm mildly entertained. Better than watching some streamer kiss his sister

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by likemah View Post
    I only get to post 1 or 2 days a month. I don't think i'm responsible for 90 percent of threads here dude.