Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet mother of god, I literally couldn't believe it when I heard the first few lines. Wasn't sure if serious, but yeah no doubt this will be number one in multiple countries because yeah, that's how dumb music is today.

Whatever happened to the 80's music, proper music........

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    If I'm not mistaken that IS Gangnam Style just sung in Japanese in stead of Korean.

Now for the OP I don't mind it, not something I'd listen to on a regular basis but it's not horrible like some of the other viral songs.
    that's probably why it sounded so tone for tone

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    So he knows what animals sound like. "Whoop de doo". It's so ridiculous it's beyond comprehension.
    That's the point they are comedians, it's an EDM parody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Sweet mother of god, I literally couldn't believe it when I heard the first few lines. Wasn't sure if serious, but yeah no doubt this will be number one in multiple countries because yeah, that's how dumb music is today.

Music is just noise. All music.
    Being music doesn't mean it's attractive to the senses, as you can see with this song.
    Music isn't a story. Music isn't a rhyme. Music isn't a powerful message. Music is noise. This song, as well as music maid in the 80s, are both noise.
    Personal preference is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    If I'm not mistaken that IS Gangnam Style just sung in Japanese in stead of Korean.

Now for the OP I don't mind it, not something I'd listen to on a regular basis but it's not horrible like some of the other viral songs.
    Interestingly, it's not the same song at all, lyrics or beats wise. Different structure too.

What is a Gangnam style
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    I can't see this song reaching more than a 100 mil. views. It's "goofy" so it's obviously gonna be viral for days, but it's not catchy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post

80's were a terrible decade for music.

What the hell did I just watch? That was one of the most pointless videos I've ever seen.

It never ceases to amaze me that garbage like this can actually become popular.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakeTheDay View Post
    What the hell did I just watch? That was one of the most pointless videos I've ever seen.

It never ceases to amaze me that garbage like this can actually become popular.
    Sounds like you almost got it, so close..
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an odd song... I am finding it difficult to tell if I am supposed to take it seriously or as a joke?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    What an odd song... I am finding it difficult to tell if I am supposed to take it seriously or as a joke?
    Why would you ever take it serious, it's said several times in the thread, even in the OP that these are comedians making a parody on this kind of music.

It's a joke song and remarkably well done

"Seal goes OW OW OW" is comic genius. Especially coming from Norwiegans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of amusing, but not very similar to Gangnam style.

Deleted
    I'm so confused right now

10+ Year Old Account
    what is that crap

It's a parody of pop music that has been made in a similair vein for the past few years. These two guys are well known comedians in Norway, and this is not the first time they are doing this kind of parody.

Even so, this song is musically, more interesting than most of the stuff they are making fun of.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    It will never be a mega internet sensation. Some people actually like Gangnam style just as the music, This is only " fun" gangnam style been played in Clubs probaly in many many contries can not imagine this being played

Deleted
    Seems like an attempt to be as "funny" and "Strange" as Psy, resulting in 20 morons on a screen shooting themselves in the foot ever to appear on tv again.
    I bet some major record company put them up to this and thought: IF we do this, and add a dance, we can become the next gangnam style. Douches.