Aff for 5.4 stats?

Hi, I have been playing demo/dest in 5.3 and want to give aff a try in 5.4. My question is are the stat weights the same as the 5.3 guide? Is the rest of the info on there like glyphs and talents the same as well? Going to reforge and regem when I get home so any info would be great, thanks.

9778 haste > stack mastery, in short. Somewhere around 560 you should go for 13737 haste, and in bis you can either go 13737 or ~18k.

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    9778 haste > stack mastery, in short. Somewhere around 560 you should go for 13737 haste, and in bis you can either go 13737 or ~18k.
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    You can also (gear permitted ~550ilvl) stick with the 13737 breakpoint then dump the rest into mastery. Not sure if I could even go as low as 9778 in my current gear :X.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    You can also (gear permitted ~550ilvl) stick with the 13737 breakpoint then dump the rest into mastery. Not sure if I could even go as low as 9778 in my current gear :X.
    well, if you're at 13737 now and have gemmed for full haste(hit/haste in blue, int/haste in red and haste in yellow) then all you'd prolly have to do to reach 9778 would be to change your gems, atleast that was how it was for me, didnt even lower my ST dps much according to simcraft, was about a 1,5% dps reduction. altho i will miss all my haste for seed of corruption spamming lol.

As far as i am aware of, you won't be able to get under the 13737 Haste in SoO gear - so with BiS Gear u will just barely be able to cut down to 13737 BP and then bump rest into mastery (around 22k in BiS)

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    well, if you're at 13737 now and have gemmed for full haste(hit/haste in blue, int/haste in red and haste in yellow) then all you'd prolly have to do to reach 9778 would be to change your gems, atleast that was how it was for me, didnt even lower my ST dps much according to simcraft, was about a 1,5% dps reduction. altho i will miss all my haste for seed of corruption spamming lol.
    I am gemmed all mastery and can't reforge any further down than 11k haste for a 2k mastery gain. Sooooo - yep. Might as well stay at 13737, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripfull View Post
    As far as i am aware of, you won't be able to get under the 13737 Haste in SoO gear - so with BiS Gear u will just barely be able to cut down to 13737 BP and then bump rest into mastery (around 22k in BiS)
    Correct. It won't be possible to dip that low in SoO gear (at least no way that I was able to find).

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I am gemmed all mastery and can't reforge any further down than 11k haste for a 2k mastery gain. Sooooo - yep. Might as well stay at 13737, lol.

Correct. It won't be possible to dip that low in SoO gear (at least no way that I was able to find).
    well it is in hc wf gear but you will be under 13737 pre hc gear and that is taking every piece of gear that has mastery on it along with bindings but it should be possible in normal and wf gear but you'll still reach a point where it would be easier to go up to 13737 than down to 9778 tho, so yeah for optimal play you prolly will go to 13737 haste either way.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    well it is in hc wf gear but you will be under 13737 pre hc gear and that is taking every piece of gear that has mastery on it along with bindings but it should be possible in normal and wf gear but you'll still reach a point where it would be easier to go up to 13737 than down to 9778 tho, so yeah for optimal play you prolly will go to 13737 haste either way.
    Yep. Most likely, especially considering you can get upwards of 22k mastery with that haste setup.

I was playing around with Haste Thresh holds on Mr.Robot, as I plan on going Affliction in 5.4. I have it set for 9778 Haste now, could someone take a look at my saved profile to see if I am in the right ball park with my saved settings, go to the Best in Bags tab after loading it. Thanks

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/5...8-4840e24c8c1f
    Grimsock 90 Warlock
    Amaranth Knights
    Proudmoore-US

With the buff to dots in 5.3 would it be worth it changing the 320 Int gems to 480 Mastery (JC)