Looting Question

Quick Question:

I just restarted playing after over a year and it is a bit overwhelming, but awesome. However, I think I've encountered a bug of some sort and was hoping someone else could confirm experiencing the same bug or that this was an intended change. Whenever I have several corpses to loot, even if it is only two, if I loot one the other one is no longer able to be looted. It is quite frustrating. I wasn't sure if this was a typical problem or something I need to address elsewhere. Thanks!

you now loot all mobs near you at the same time, its a great new feature

~De Geso!
    They added an area loot option. You are looting all the mobs, you are just looting them all at once. If you would rather loot them one by one I believe you can turn it off in the options menu.

As was said AoE looting is now a thing, 90% this is a troll post though
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

AOE looting, its a new thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman
    I try not to post anywhere anymore, due to fear of being infracted. Feels like there are too many mods that aren't screened well enough. "Dirty cops" if you will.

Thanks for the clarification. This was not a troll post, I just didn't realize this. Like I said, I've been away from the game for awhile. Thanks so much for the help!