10+ Year Old Account

Magatha Grimtotem

So i've been thinking...
    If Baine Bloodhoof, Vol'jin and the rest of the Horde are focused on the Siege of Orgrimmar, wouldn't it be a great time for the Grimtotems to storm Thunder Bluff? Or were they kinda destroyed in the Thousand Needles questline,since i've never actually gone through TN, But...just a thought.
    Feel free to discuss...or will it happen after SoO...5.5 patch? hmmm

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Her Tribe along with her have been sent into ''Forgotten char land'' they will be used eventually when the time is right.

It would be a good time for a lot of things. With all the shit happening you'd think the Alliance would march north and take Lordaeron while Sylvannas is taking part in the civil war. I can still guarantee you that none of those things will happen, even if they make sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    It would be a good time for a lot of things. With all the shit happening you'd think the Alliance would march north and take Lordaeron while Sylvannas is taking part in the civil war. I can still guarantee you that none of those things will happen, even if they make sense

except the allaince have also sent the full brunt of their Military on Org.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    except the allaince have also sent the full brunt of their Military on Org.
    I obviously am very aware of this. I am saying that instead of helping the horde rebel against Garrosh, now would be an opportune time to take advantage of it's weakness. Not saying it should or that it is what I want, I'm saying logically that would be the right step in a war.