Thread: LF Absorb Addon

Deleted

LF Absorb Addon

iHi i was looking some garrosh kills on youtube and i saw this

what is this absorb addon (or weakauras string)?

thanks you and sorry for my english =)

What class was it on, a Monk? (top icon looks like Guard)

There could be lots of addons that do that kind of thing, I know Blood Shield Tracker does the same in bar form. Could quite easily make it in TMW or WA too.

Deleted
    yes it was from a monk

If you still haven't found it yet, I made a quick one in TellMeWhen for you. Might need to play about with the position of the numbers (variable text) though.

^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^N751.06045773183 ^Spoint^STOPLEFT ^SrelativePoint^SBOTTOMLEFT ^Sx^F4687885382992717 ^f-44^t ^SScale^F8496786545202844 ^f-53^SRows ^N5^SEnabled ^B^SColumns ^N1^SIcons ^T^N1^T ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SGuard ^SShowTTText^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N2^T ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SDivine~`Aegis ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SShowTTText^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N3^T ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SPower~`Word:~`Shield ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SEnabled^B ^SShowTTText^B ^t^N4^T ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SSpirit~`Shell ^SShowTTText^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N5^T ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SIlluminated~`Healing ^SShowTTText^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S86273 ^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SAbsorbs ^t^N62602^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N17 ^^
    If you preferred, you could just delete 4 of the 5 and change the "Choose spell(s) to check" spell to "DamageShield" and it should put them all into one and add them up.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-09-23 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks you so much!! really apreciate it mate! i will use it