Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Call to Arms is gunna be for DPS right? 'Cause being a Healer or Tank with less than 10 minute queue and being a DPS with an almost 45 min to 1 hour queue... I can totally see why we more rewards are needed for Tanks and Heals...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    Call to Arms is gunna be for DPS right? 'Cause being a Healer or Tank with less than 10 minute queue and being a DPS with an almost 45 min to 1 hour queue... I can totally see why we more rewards are needed for Tanks and Heals...
    Of course not lol

lol. ok, you win the Darwin award for today.

so let´s follow your ´logic´ ( I use that word sarcastically). You want to give a reward for the people with the longest queues. So explain to me why anyone would tank? All those tanks are going to dps for the satchels, and now your 45 min queue is 2 hours... but hey, it is all cool because you get a bag with 25g and a gem worth 15g.

Okay, I've never done pot before but does the Warlock set remind anyone else of a marijuana leaf?

raid CTA bag won't be worth it if it has the same drop chances and gold of the LFD version

I imagine they made it better otherwise there would be no point

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kAJSswZPvI

Same guys working behind it

Deleted
    Warlock set, HARRY POTTER is back!

I thought the warlock tier was ugly during Cata, but this, a fucking scarecrow ?

lol, people stil saying that TBC was nostalgic, just compare this piece of shit with a Tier 4/5/6 ... seriously

Dumbest post I've read this week. Congrats.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yippie! Another satchle that will shorten que times for a week and then become an arbitrary reward just like the dungeon que finder. >>

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    I thought the warlock tier was ugly during Cata, but this, a fucking scarecrow ?

lol, people stil saying that TBC was nostalgic, just compare this piece of shit with a Tier 4/5/6 ... seriously

Well, it's good that this is not a Tier set.

Deleted
    Good looking Warlock set!

Deleted
    I tried to SC mmo demo, but it felt clunky to use, so I didn't play it. It should be smooth and from the same angle as Wow.

people can say shit about athene but he is great at these charity things

Deleted
    athene trying to get popular why is athene mentioned so much on this gamers for good thing, all athene ever did in games was troll and swifty is there aswell all he does is push people to buy razor products cos hes sponsored by them all the other people involved are fine but swifty and athene are probablyt he least people worthy to be involved in a cause like this for the following

1. athene = troller ( people who are hated online)
    2. Swifty ( only cares about razor and how much money he gets so hes selfish

i personaly donated to braindeadly 10$ since hes better person than swifty or athene

Quote Originally Posted by Me222 View Post
    Yippie! Another satchle that will shorten que times for a week and then become an arbitrary reward just like the dungeon que finder. >>
    I think it works for LFD. I imagine there are plenty of people like me who need a bit of VP, but know to wait for when queues are long to get the satchel.

I think it will do nothing for LFR except bad things, especially the first few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    athene trying to get popular why is athene mentioned so much on this gamers for good thing, all athene ever did in games was troll and swifty is there aswell all he does is push people to buy razor products cos hes sponsored by them all the other people involved are fine but swifty and athene are probablyt he least people worthy to be involved in a cause like this for the following

1. athene = troller ( people who are hated online)
    2. Swifty ( only cares about razor and how much money he gets so hes selfish

i personaly donated to braindeadly 10$ since hes better person than swifty or athene
    Cause he is the one organizing it. He has done this before and raised over 1 million dollars. His trolling is basically a act for the most part. He doesn't HAVE to do this you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The outcome should have been obvious. I know it was all for good fun and competition, but there's a huge skill cap between the 2 guilds. Should have been BL vs Method or something of the like.
    Method only won by like 2 minutes

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    2 minutes is a lot of time in a raid during an encounter.
    It's 2 minutes across 13 encounters. Not something I would call a "huge skill gap".

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't you use HTML for you embedded vids? I can't watch them on my iPad.