Will this case fit my Mobo

(dot)newegg(dot)com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147153&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Computer+Cases-_-N82E16811147153&gclid=CJaFq--jubkCFZKk4Aodtg4A-Q

newegg(dot)com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130692[/url]

Yes, it will fit. But the case has no front panel USB3 which would be a "no" for me.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Edited for easier clicking.

Yes that MB will fit into that case. The MB is ATX-sized and the case can house an ATX motherboard.

But might i suggest another case?

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
    - way better to build in: better cable management, more room, hdd sleds, etc.
    - looks: this is subjective, but in my eyes the Rosewill looks kinda cheap and tacky.
    - build quality: I don't know how good the Rosewill is in that area, but i know for a fact that Fractal Design has first rate build quality.
    - better cooling: This should not be a major difference, but if you should have or decide upon a dual closed loop water cooler (Corsair H100, Kraken X60, ...) then the Arc Midi R2 has ample room the top and is one of the few cases that even can accommodate the X60.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    Another suggestion would be the corsair 200/300R

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Another suggestion would be the corsair 200/300R
    Totally agree on the Corsair 200R. I have used this case for quite a few pc's for my office staff. Easy build, lots of room, great cable management, and cheap.