Will Timeless Isle World Bosses even be available Week 1?

The 4 world bosses that you need to kill to get the legendary cloak are the Sha/Na'lak equivalents for 5.4, and drop PvP gear (as well as tier gloves/legs). Now that I think of it, will they even be available for the first week, because the PvP season doesn't start for a week? In past tiers, they have not made PvP gear dropping bosses like that available until the PvP season started.

Well, the reason why we couldn't kill Nalak was because the Isle wasn't "complete" yet. Weren't we able to kill Sha at launch? But an interesting question...

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Well, the reason why we couldn't kill Nalak was because the Isle wasn't "complete" yet. Weren't we able to kill Sha at launch? But an interesting question...
    Yes we were able to kill Sha at launch. I remember doing that at level 87/88.

On topic, the bosses will be available day one.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Yes, they are available week 1.

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...

You need to defeat all 4 for the legendary chain, and Blizzard have said you can get the cloak on Day 1. So yes, you can.

Sha spawned as soon as Mists of Pandaria was activated on servers, yet the PvP season didn't commence for another week. And with Blizzard explicitly stating you'd be able to get your legendary cloak within an hour or two of 5.4 launch, disabling the world bosses can't happen.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    You need to defeat all 4 for the legendary chain, and Blizzard have said you can get the cloak on Day 1. So yes, you can.
    Wasn't there some kind of controversy over them sharing a loot lockout?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    i believe thats because the bosses can drop epic items, as well as the items for the cloak, and the confusion was between the cloak quest items and epic gear.(this i what i think anyway don't take my word as 100% fact)

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i believe thats because the bosses can drop epic items, as well as the items for the cloak, and the confusion was between the cloak quest items and epic gear.
    You don't need any item from the bosses, you just need to kill them.

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    No controversy, but they do share a loot lockout. You can kill all four for the quest credit, but you will only have a chance at loot on the first one you kill. They share a loot table so order does not matter.

You can kill them all and need to kill all 4 for the cloak quest. You only get loot from one boss however, which doesn't matter because their loot tables are the same.

Here's my question, will we be able to get loot from all 4? or does killing one lock you out of the other 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    No controversy, but they do share a loot lockout. You can kill all four for the quest credit, but you will only have a chance at loot on the first one you kill. They share a loot table so order does not matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    You can kill them all and need to kill all 4 for the cloak quest. You only get loot from one boss however, which doesn't matter because their loot tables are the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaldorThePally View Post
    Here's my question, will we be able to get loot from all 4? or does killing one lock you out of the other 3?
    That question has already been answered.