5.4 trinket question

Simcraft crushes my cpu so I'd rather not run it multiple times. I will be playing unholy at the start of 5.4. I have a 530 Feather, 530 Gaze, 530 Shado-Pan, 536 Primordius, and a 543 Spark. Not sure what trinkets to use. Thanks for any and all advice.
    Last edited by Jbreezy; 2013-09-07 at 09:28 PM.

Depending if the feather still goes to 10 stacks or if its staying at 5 and your festerblihting id go
    Feather
    Shado Pan.
    If they both proc right away bam huge diseases ;p
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by jbreezy View Post
    Simcraft crushes my cpu so I'd rather not run it multiple times. I will be playing unholy at the start of 5.4. I have a 530 Feather, 530 Gaze, 530 Shado-Pan, 536 Primordius, and a 543 Spark. Not sure what trinkets to use. Thanks for any and all advice.
    The strength from Feather should be fixed now but with only a 10 second duration on the buff it narrows the window on using it properly. If you're swimming in excess hit I'd go SPA + Primordius; excess expertise Feather+Primordius; excess hit+expertise Gaze+Primordius. Whichever setup you go I'd drop the non-Prim trinket first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The strength from Feather should be fixed now but with only a 10 second duration on the buff it narrows the window on using it properly. If you're swimming in excess hit I'd go SPA + Primordius; excess expertise Feather+Primordius; excess hit+expertise Gaze+Primordius. Whichever setup you go I'd drop the non-Prim trinket first.
    Except for the fact that Gaze is horrible for festerblight and rage hardly ever reaches its maximum potential. I still think shado-pan + feather will be the way to go. They both proc really fast and now since feather only stacks for 10seconds you can get your dots up with all buffs in a single Unholy Blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Except for the fact that Gaze is horrible for festerblight and rage hardly ever reaches its maximum potential. I still think shado-pan + feather will be the way to go. They both proc really fast and now since feather only stacks for 10seconds you can get your dots up with all buffs in a single Unholy Blight.
    Even if you're 3%+ over hit/expertise with trinkets equipped? While the proc from Feather is strong at 10 stacks Festerblight really benefits when you're able to get every Strength boosting ability in; a 10second window just hurts since you're no longer guaranteed a feather proc at the start of a fight. But yes, Gaze is crap for DKs but I don't know the numbers offhand to show whether Gaze or Feather is better when you're running 10%+ Hit after reforging.

I was leaning towards the 530 Feather and 536 Primordius. Has anyone simmed the 5.3 trinkets with the 5.4 changes that I just cannot find?

Only half related, but cpu's are designed to run at 100% indefinitely, unless you overclocked it without ample cooling or something.

Deleted
    I just want to point out that FB is 100% dead as of 5.4. It's not worth considering it as an option beyond tomorrow/Weds.

The issue is RPPM trinkets procs got pushed back off of the start of the fight, meaning feather is going to be difficult to match up with any other trinket for Festerblight. If you do get them to stack feasterblight will still work, but as soon as you pick up a weapon in SoO, feasterblight is really dead for you.