The Eagles D looks a LOT better than expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was the most retarded horse collar ever. The D is completely gassed. Getting desperate. Now its time to rack up the points.

Desean needs to cool down though. Anyway, TD Celek 19-7.

Deleted
    This eagles D is on fire!

The Redskins fans are booing Rocca. Oh they're gonna be in for a looooong year.

- - - Updated - - -

There are going to be some silly rushing numbers for the Eagles this year. Pushing 150 in the half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I knew I shoulda got McCoy.

TIME TO TRADE EVERYTHING

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I think we know the best team in the NFC East as of week 1. If Vick can stay healthy and their defense continues to play even close to decently, the Eagles are going to be pretty good.

I think I have said that every year for the last 4 years... Damn it I love Vick.

- - - Updated - - -

RG3 is being demolished back there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just thinking about it, and the commentators acknowledge it too, but part of this Eagles domination is because the Redskins have done very little on offence. Lots of mistakes. Part of that is Eagles D, but Washington not being clikcing is another. It's easy running a lot of plays when you get the ball back quick and often.

15+ Year Old Account
    That was an entertaining half of football.

Something you always want to hear on the road going into the locker room at the half: boos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Well, I think we know the best team in the NFC East as of week 1. If Vick can stay healthy and their defense continues to play even close to decently, the Eagles are going to be pretty good.

I think I have said that every year for the last 4 years... Damn it I love Vick.

- - - Updated - - -

RG3 is being demolished back there.

RG3 QBR: 22.2
    Blaine Gabbert QBR: 30.8

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Snip
    I wonder if he has been hit by a battery yet while he has been in Philly. Good old Ron Mexico.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I was just thinking about it, and the commentators acknowledge it too, but part of this Eagles domination is because the Redskins have done very little on offence. Lots of mistakes. Part of that is Eagles D, but Washington not being clikcing is another. It's easy running a lot of plays when you get the ball back quick and often.
    Gruden is really trumpeting Kelly's success, but Washington has been terrible, and was still within 5 points for a long time. Things are working for Philly on offense, but their defense has really stood up, that's my takeaway from the first half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I wonder if he has been hit by a battery yet while he has been in Philly. Good old Ron Mexico.
    Should remake that for all NFC East QBs.

I really want Kelly's offense to work in the NFL, but I worry about injuries with your starting HB getting 20 carries in one half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalis View Post
    I really want Kelly's offense to work in the NFL, but I worry about injuries with your starting HB getting 20 carries in one half.
    he'll start playing the underclassmen in the second half

I don't think that'll be an issue once he trusts Bryce Brown with the ball. He's arguably a better runner than Shady, but is possibly the worst ball handler in the NFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    This, but also season long durability and endurance. I was very much wondering how the Eagles will keep this up themselves this year, and into the play-offs (if they get there). They must be tired after a game as well, at least skill positions and probably Vick as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This, but also season long durability and endurance. I was very much wondering how the Eagles will keep this up themselves this year, and into the play-offs (if they get there). They must be tired after a game as well, at least skill positions and probably Vick as well.
    First couple of weeks aren't going to help. Monday-Sunday-Thursday. 3 games in the least amount of time possible.