Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Fire Greg Roman. Calls 3 plays or so every god damn time, and the Niners blow a timeout at the start of the second half.

He alo opens the half with three straight passes? What the hell Roman. What the hell. That is asking for a three and out.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...95--ncaaf.html

Not fired but gone is looking more likely!

I can't really tell if he is doing a bad job or not, but the offense hasn't really improved this year, it just got back to where it was when Crabtree got healthy, and IMO it should be improving. Even on things like getting the play off in time they can't seem to make progress.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Keenan Lewis is playing, so thats reassuring, maybe we will get the tight entertaining game we were denied in the previous matchup.

Is Percy Harvin playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Is Percy Harvin playing?
    Vetali said on the previous page that Harvin is ready for Sunday, so seems like a good possibility.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Is Percy Harvin playing?
    Yeah hes 100%. Returning kickoffs and all.

You'd be surprised who has the best locker room in the NFL.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery...f-42913d28bd1b

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah hes 100%. Returning kickoffs and all.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery...f-42913d28bd1b
    Wow...that IS nice. Damn...

Not that surprised that a team clearly not putting their money on the field spends in the locker room.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh gawd this Sea/NO game looks like a blow out to me. 42-3 Hawks.

That hit on Harvin, right to the head, unnecessary, avoidable, why? Is bounty gate back?
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2014-01-11 at 09:49 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

That hit on Harvin was devastating. I winced, love seeing hits like that, but daaaaaamn. That needed the flag, I am rooting for the Saints this game, but holy hell they need to fix a lot to win this. The defense can't hold up like tat all day with three and outs.

Bill Parcells apparently compared Kyree Robinson to Curtis Martin. I can see it after these two plays though.

Bruno Mars invited the Red Hot Chili Peppers to play with him at the Super Bowl halftime show. I may actually watch it this time... Le gasp!
    Last edited by Robbyjawz; 2014-01-11 at 10:06 PM.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

That's some devestating turn of events there for the Saints. They better start getting in this game or this is going to get away from them again.

this is starting to remind me of the Carolina game where the defense held up well except for a couple of walk-in touchdowns

Typical Seattle getting points off Saint errors

looks like I might have some extra free time next weekend, unless the Chargers make it happen

Herald of the Titans icausewipes's Avatar
    Way to mail it in New Orleans.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSaTHsHNsc
    Greatest Dr Who video ever made.

hope the evening game is more entertaining

Hey we might have a 4th quarter comeback and victory. Really ruining my 42-3 prediction.

apparently Pierre is the only guy on the team that can catch a screen pass

saints have to be kicking themselves, if they didn't make some stupid mistakes they probably would be winning this game

I don't understand anything that happened after the lucky Meachem catch, there have been some periods of inexplicable bad decisions by Payton during this season

If the Saints can get this catch overturned they might have a shot, if not, I think their chances go down to near zero.

I dont ser either team winning the superbowl if this is how they are going to play.