Deleted
    Worst
    superbowl
    ever.
    only watched 3-4 so far , but holy shit this is shameful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Seattle playing like they are at home, Denver playing like they got constipation. Congrats on 1 Sea.
    Next season, 49ers vs Chiefs, haha. Or maybe you'd prefer 49ers vs Raiders? I feel like that would be more one sided than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    What amazes me is how few injuries Denver have suffered, the Hawks aren't caring anymore about making efficient plays, they're out to hurt.

Somehow not been able to get to Manning yet though.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I rarely watch football outside of the playoffs, but this is pretty uncompetitive. I wonder how many broncos fans are just waiting to the end to boo them.

Quote Originally Posted by JackKhaos View Post
    Worst
    superbowl
    ever.
    only watched 3-4 so far , but holy shit this is shameful.
    The 55-10 slaughter SF gave Denver was worse, but that's about it. Maybe the TB-OAK game matches up.

i believe peyton can throw another interception

15+ Year Old Account
    someone tell Denver they have a football game that really matters today? sheesh. MVP is the Seattle Defense (yes, the entire unit).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    i believe peyton can throw another interception
    personally i'd rather see a fumble recovery for a touchdown so that Seattle will officially score in every way possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    The 55-10 slaughter SF gave Denver was worse, but that's about it. Maybe the TB-OAK game matches up.
    Come on man, that's pretty awesome that it's the Broncos again, Jesus, lol.

Deleted
    Well , the first one i watched was XLV , up until this one they were all pretty good , nice matches and close scores , this one is just a slaughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giants vs Ravens, Superbowl 35 was far worse, at least Oakland put 21 points up.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post

personally i'd rather see a fumble recovery for a touchdown so that Seattle will officially score in every way possible.
    haha never thought of that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Next season, 49ers vs Chiefs, haha. Or maybe you'd prefer 49ers vs Raiders? I feel like that would be more one sided than this.
    Both of those games will be played in the regular season! GONNA BE A GOOD YEAR!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I feel the real super bowl was the 49ers vs the seahawks. They gave the seahawks a challenge.

I must now go to Cenarion Circle and apologize to some shaman I pugged a group with when I said the Seahawks were gonna get smoked by someone in the playoffs. Jesus, what an embarrassment of a game.

I think the real storyline here is that Tavaris Jackson is playing snaps in the superbowl.

Man, finally. After all these years, going from team to team, he finally gets his chance to shine. Right in the feels.

Also, to follow up on the "most lopsided" SBs ever, I'm a Bills fan, and the Bills lost XVII to the Cowboys 52-17. But throughout, the Bills played with guts and pride, they were just outclassed. Don Beebe coming from behind to knock the ball out of Leon Lett's hands as he was prancing to the end zone after recovering a fumble was the best play of that game, and it came well after Buffalo was beaten.

This super bowl is way worse. The Broncos D isn't even trying to tackle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Both of those games will be played in the regular season! GONNA BE A GOOD YEAR!
    I hope it's a good year! Honestly, I just hope that we're able to keep Boldin and Whitner next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    I feel the real super bowl was the 49ers vs the seahawks. They gave the seahawks a challenge.
    It was definitely a much more engaging game than this Seahawks parade they called the Super Bowl this year.

What a pathetic showing from an entire team. I felt like I was watching the Canucks play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah just think the Broncos play both the SeaHawks and 49ers in the regular season, and even the Cardinals are now looking decent too. No ez ride for Manning in 2014.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

My dick is so hard right now. HAWKS ALL DAY BABY