10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yeah Harbaugh is great to watch. OMG 73 yrd Field goal attempt INC!

Sorry, 71 yrd on a free kick, wide left
    I just dropped the 49'ers kicker in FF, I'm glad he missed. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogletree made a great play on the ball to force the fumble, but the Ram's offense is stagnant, so it was for naught. I want to see Corey Lemonier playing more, he is a very raw pass rushing rookie who has had a couple of QB pressures and a few tackles.

Baldwin made a catch in a regular season game! He is better than AJ Jenkins already!!

On the Kaep Slide, it looked like some of the O-linemen were going to start hitting people again, I agree about no flags being thrown, and I am glad he is sliding and not going RGIII

Rams players are going down like crazy right now as well, I know it is a short week but damn.
    Last edited by Robbyjawz; 2013-09-27 at 02:46 AM.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same ol' Rams and same ol Fisher.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    28-3 does sound like a FU statement. Good call.

Im 1 for 4 calling TNF this year.

28-11, not so much...

35-11, yeah maybe a FU...
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-09-27 at 03:43 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Could anyone else just hear him scream in pain while the broadcasters just went on talking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    Could anyone else just hear him scream in pain while the broadcasters just went on talking?
    Yeah, im very relieved Staley was able to walk off. Last time I heard screams like that I was making them with my leg broken.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am very glad he walked off, that guy is a beast. He waved off the cart to take him off. I remember in the Divisional game against the Packers, blocking Clay Matthews with one arm in a cast like contraption.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks about Staley. Hope hes ok. As much as I dislike the 49ers as a team, there are a ton of guys on that team I have a lot of respect for. Staley is one.

I didn't watch the game really, but man the Rams looked like they shit the bed there. Though why were the 9ers wearing their home jerseys with the Rams wearing their aways?

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, I was confused by that as well. I know that teams can use that option, but it is mostly used to avoid heat in dark jerseys and such, in the EJ Dome that isn't a factor though. I saw a lot of Niners fans in the stands however, and with all the boos that the Rams offense was getting: it might as well have been a home game for SF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like there isn't a worthwhile Thursday game until week 9 on Halloween when its Cincy & Miami.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    No idea, I was confused by that as well. I know that teams can use that option, but it is mostly used to avoid heat in dark jerseys and such, in the EJ Dome that isn't a factor though. I saw a lot of Niners fans in the stands however, and with all the boos that the Rams offense was getting: it might as well have been a home game for SF.
    Yeah, I expected the Rams and Cards to be somewhat decent this year. I am pretty wrong so far. Even the defenses on both teams isn't doing well.

I guess thats good news for you and I though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah, I expected the Rams and Cards to be somewhat decent this year. I am pretty wrong so far. Even the defenses on both teams isn't doing well.
    Yea, I really expected those defenses to hang in there, the Rams and Cards were clearly back of the Seahawks and 49ers but they had played them tough in recent years and divisional games were very competitive, doesn't seem to be the case this year. Rams defense has been particularly terrible to my surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

I guess thats good news for you and I though.
    Good news for the records, bad for my predictions, I called the Rams to be the other WC to Seattle. So far it is looking like SF is getting that WC, even though it is early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pryor's been medically cleared by the NFL to play this weekend.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Pryor's been medically cleared by the NFL to play this weekend.
    Well, that's good. Don't want to see anyone to get injured of course but his team really needs him if they want to avoid being 1-15, he's really a pretty decent QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    So far it is looking like SF is getting that WC, even though it is early.
    Yeah, right now, I'd guess SF and the 2nd place NFC North team.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, right now, I'd guess SF and the 2nd place NFC North team.
    Idk I wouldnt count out the Falcons just yet. Theres gonna be 5 spots for 6 good teams and sadly somebody is going to be left out. Bears, Packers, Seahawks, 49ers, Saints, Falcons. Any of those teams would probably have home field first week in the AFC.

10+ Year Old Account
    For SF looking at their schedule,
    Texans at home, they can win that.
    Cards at home, ez win.
    at Titans, ez win
    at Jags, ez win
    Panthers at home, ez win
    at Saints... rough rough rough, depends on whose healthy
    at Redskins, win
    Rams at Home, win
    Seahawks at Home, win if they get back their WR
    at Bucs, Win
    Falcons at home, win if they get back their WR
    at Cards, Win.

With that schedule, unless they lose more people to injury and continue to play at the level they are capable of I could see them winning almost every single game left on their schedule. At Saints would be the hardest imo, followed by the Hawks at home, followed by the Falcons.

I still see SF ending up 13-3 or 12-4.

Problem is I see the Seahawks ending up 15-1, or 16-0 if SF doesnt pull it out on their home field. No wait 15-1 or 14-2, they have the Falcons in the Georgia Dome at 10am PST, they played like shit in the morning.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-09-29 at 05:50 AM.

Has anyone come across a definitive answer on who the starting QB will be for Oakland today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Has anyone come across a definitive answer on who the starting QB will be for Oakland today?
    multiple people are saying Flynn