Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post

what? 1 super bowl appearance and like 4 NFC championship games is failing in the playoffs. Hell I would kill for that type of playoff failure lol. Thats like people saying the Bills choked in the playoffs after 4 super bowls in a row.
    Yup all before 2005. Trust me, Philly was super sick of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like whoever gets the TB job will be hitting a gold mine. Lots of talent over there. They just need somebody to put it together.

I didn't expect the Lions or Vikings to act that quickly. They also got a lot of talent over there and should attract some of the big names.

Edit: It was the Browns and Vikings that want to talk to Dan Quinn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Tebow ended up getting the job at SEC Network. Still don't think he's gonna make for a good analyst.

My Picks for Week One

Bengals over Chargers
    Chiefs over Colts

Eagles over Saints
    49ers over Packers

Bengals
    Colts
    Saints
    49ers

are my picks

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bengals - If Dalton stops throwing it to the other team then Cincy should win.
    Colts - They pounded KC in KC. http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331222012
    Eagles - W/e has the ball last.
    Packers - Upset pick
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Falcons are losing their O line and D line coaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Pete Carroll said it looks like Harvin will fully participate in practice this week, also saying "Might be pretty exciting if he does make it back." KJ Wright also has a chance to practice next week.

Lots of shit going on. Sounds like Darrell Bevell will be interviewing for the Vikings HC job, Dan Quinn also.

https://twitter.com/Percy_Harvin/sta...07394916159488
    https://twitter.com/Percy_Harvin/sta...11100994789376

Yeah, looks like he was just being saved for the playoffs. Shits goin down.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-12-31 at 12:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if he'll ever change his background picture on Twitter.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Love philly fans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Wonder if he'll ever change his background picture on Twitter.
    Probably never. I think the new twitter is getting rid of profile backgrounds. They aren't even used on mobile anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Early list of the teams schedules for 2014, not the times and dates, but at least who we play home and away: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...014-nfl-season

Patriots have away games against KC, Chargers, Colts and Packers. That sucks pretty badly given the current state of those teams. Chargers is the weak link in that play off caliber bunch, but that's a long way to travel for the Patriots, so I think it will be every bit as hard as the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing the goddamn Saints on the road AGAIN!?!?!?!?! What the crap? This is the third freaking season! That, the division games, and @ Denver at the main problems, the Chiefs will be agitating, as will the Chargers and Eagles, but the Niners always ramp it up against he Chargers as far as I can see.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Playing the goddamn Saints on the road AGAIN!?!?!?!?! What the crap? This is the third freaking season! That, the division games, and @ Denver at the main problems, the Chiefs will be agitating, as will the Chargers and Eagles, but the Niners always ramp it up against he Chargers as far as I can see.
    Misunderstood what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    next.

I guess the Jets should give Rex one more year. I dont follow them but from what I could tell it didnt seem like his players bailed on him. They did have a rookie QB who was all over the place this year. So I guess they finished a good 8-8 if there is such a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

what? 1 super bowl appearance and like 4 NFC championship games is failing in the playoffs. Hell I would kill for that type of playoff failure lol. Thats like people saying the Bills choked in the playoffs after 4 super bowls in a row.
    No one seems to get this. We liked him well enough up until the last NFCCG (the Arizona one). After that, the flaws he had before were really being exposed because he didn't have much of Jim Johnson's incredible defense left and his offensive calling is horribly irresponsible. He did not run the ball. He did not use his timeouts wisely. He could not adjust midgame. If it wasn't working at the start, it wasn't working at all. The Eagles offensive series for three years until they fired him went like clockwork; incomplete on first down, 2-3 yard run on second, 6 yard dump off pass on 3rd and 7. Or 8 on 3rd and 9. Or 99 on 3rd and 100. They had the most 4th and 1s I've ever seen... and when he did go for those, his playcall was almost always "QB Draw"
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-12-31 at 02:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    The Saints schedule looks pretty good to me. Unless things change all the hard games are at home and the away games are easy.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Because they can't win their fucking division.

- - - Updated - - -

No one seems to get this. We liked him well enough up until the last NFCCG (the Arizona one). After that, the flaws he had before were really being exposed because he didn't have much of Jim Johnson's incredible defense left and his offensive calling is horribly irresponsible. He did not run the ball. He did not use his timeouts wisely. He could not adjust midgame. If it wasn't working at the start, it wasn't working at all. The Eagles offensive series for three years until they fired him went like clockwork; incomplete on first down, 2-3 yard run on second, 6 yard dump off pass on 3rd and 7. Or 8 on 3rd and 9. Or 99 on 3rd and 100. They had the most 4th and 1s I've ever seen... and when he did go for those, his playcall was almost always "QB Draw"
    So you also think chucking the ball around to future HoF'ers like Thrash, Freddie Mitchell, and LJ smith was not a great idea? Torrence small was totally misused and McNabb's pin point passing was second to Montana. It's not like the massive o-line, Westbrook, Staley, or Buckhalter were any good. His greatest idea was moving an offensive line coach over to defensive coordinator...Pure genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Misunderstood what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when we played philly for Thursday night a few years ago my Eagles fan friend wanted us to destroy them so that they had a reason to fire Reid.

He lost faith in them when he returned the next year, and I have been trying to convince him to gain some faith throughout this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man next season's 49ers schedule. Epic.

Broncos, Chiefs, Battle of the Bay!... can't wait!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Place your bets on number of disguised security guards in the Battle of the Bay. I say there is still going to be a minimum of 5 people arrested during the course of that game. Even more after. I have been in fights with Raider fans in Sacramento for wearing my '10 Niners Draft hat replica. My Justin Smith jersey is literally battle-hardened. Raiders fans can be irrational, and I can be even more so when agitated.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Bengals - If Dalton stops throwing it to the other team then Cincy should win.
    Colts - They pounded KC in KC. http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331222012
    Eagles - W/e has the ball last.
    Packers - Upset pick
    I wouldn’t put too much stock in the first time KC and Indy met, after the first quarter it looked like KC just quit on both sides of the ball. not making excuses for them because they played like shit and got their asses handed to them, although I wouldn’t call 23-7 a pounding. if KC puts it together on all sides of the ball they can beat Indy. I’m not saying it’s a wash either way but being a homer I have to go with KC in this one (although I’m sure disappointment in Indy is inevitable in KC like every other year we get to the playoffs)

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    So you also think chucking the ball around to future HoF'ers like Thrash, Freddie Mitchell, and LJ smith was not a great idea? Torrence small was totally misused and McNabb's pin point passing was second to Montana. It's not like the massive o-line, Westbrook, Staley, or Buckhalter were any good. His greatest idea was moving an offensive line coach over to defensive coordinator...Pure genius.
    So... much... sarcasm.... it buuuuuurns.

I don't get the McNabb hate. He wasn't a hall of fame QB, but neither was Jaws and Jaws is basically a god in Philly.