bet the guy was a seahawks fan

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    The prophecy is coming to fruition.

http://i.imgur.com/gubKI0c.jpg
    The Bengals playing badly is hardly enough to give any credence to a random /b post. Overall I thought the Bengals/Chargers game was pretty well called (as was Saints/Eagles and Colts/Chiefs), no really egregious missed or questionable calls. If we see some really iffy calls in against Denver this week then maybe you can start saying something but I'm still skeptical.

I'd also point out that the post is slightly self contradictory. If the Chargers were determined to be winner back in May when the schedules were announced then how exactly is it Goodell creating a Cinderella story now? Unless the claim is that literally the entire NFL season is fixed then there is no way to know that the Chargers would be a Cinderella team in January way back when the schedules were announced.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

I was 1-3 this week so not much hopes for next week

Broncos over Chargers
    Colts over Patriots
    Seahawks over Saints
    Panthers over 49ers

Chargers beat Denver.
    Colts beat New England.
    Seahawks beat New Orleans
    49ers beat Panthers

10+ Year Old Account
    Denver
    NE
    Saints
    49ers
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Chargers 49 Broncos 23
    Colts 35 Pats 9
    Seahawks 31 Saints 31 (T)
    RG eliminates both the 49ers and Panthers on account of two separate drug incidents that somehow point to the Seahawks secondary, and all four starters are consequently banned from the NFL leading to a Chargers victory in the Superbowl after they defeat the Colts in dramatic fashion, aided by a missed field goal in which they aligned illegally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks 31 Saints 31 (T)
    You can tie in a playoff game?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fierydemise View Post
    The Bengals playing badly is hardly enough to give any credence to a random /b post. Overall I thought the Bengals/Chargers game was pretty well called (as was Saints/Eagles and Colts/Chiefs), no really egregious missed or questionable calls. If we see some really iffy calls in against Denver this week then maybe you can start saying something but I'm still skeptical.

I'd also point out that the post is slightly self contradictory. If the Chargers were determined to be winner back in May when the schedules were announced then how exactly is it Goodell creating a Cinderella story now? Unless the claim is that literally the entire NFL season is fixed then there is no way to know that the Chargers would be a Cinderella team in January way back when the schedules were announced.
    Take it easy boss, it's just some bullshit someone posted on /sp/. People make these predictions all day and screen cap them so they can act all clairvoyant if they get lucky. Personally I give the "ex NFL employee" about the same credence as the kid who has a Mew cuz his dad works for nintendo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    You have to understand our frustration.
    Nope

it was a bunch of stupid people being stupid, to think the Saints would want Keenan Lewis to fake an injury and miss even one play is insane and only someone who knew nothing about football would think it a feigned injury

likewise for when Hicks was down, there's no excuse for it as much as you want to try and imagine one

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Why was I a dumbass and picked the Packers D to actually show up today.
    did they even have 11 guys left to play D?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who I want to win:

Pats
    Denver
    Seahawks
    49ers

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    did they even have 11 guys left to play D?
    That House guy that filled in for Shields was actually decent. Linebackers were thin though, and that showed. Andy Dalton still gets my WC week "shit the bed" award.

Something odd that did happen during the weekend, Marshawn Lynch was fined 50k for not speaking to the media throughout the season. Didn't know that was a thing...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    You can tie in a playoff game?
    No, OT just continues till one team eventually wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    That House guy that filled in for Shields was actually decent.
    Only because the Refs weren't calling for holds or interference. In a clean game that guy would have cost them 100 yrds. While a guy like Shields would have gotten the job done clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only because the Refs weren't calling for holds or interference. In a clean game that guy would have cost them 100 yrds. While a guy like Shields would have gotten the job done clean.
    This man speaks the truth. At least the refs were consistent in not calling penalties though. The refs all WC weekend were not calling some blatant penalties, enjoyable when your team isn't playing, but when they are it is terrifying. Not calling penalties in order to not have meaning on the game's outcome inadvertently has an effect on the game's outcome. That game should not have been that close. The Packers o-line was decimated, and held off the pass rush of SF by being able to hold. The deflection by Brock on the long pass to Nelson could have been called interference. Hopefully the Niners aren't as sloppy next week offensively (yeah, right.)
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy can't wait till you face Carolina and Seattle again. I for one like that the refs are letting teams play football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Boy can't wait till you face Carolina and Seattle again. I for one like that the refs are letting teams play football.
    Thx for the support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thx for the support.
    Don't worry, I want you to win. Would make for an amazing NFCCG.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    NFL network - Colts v. Chiefs.

Biggest play of the game was Bethea tackling bowe and holding KC to a FG.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite was Smith doing that perfect shovel pass. He played dam well that game. Except for the fumble when he got hit directly from behind, but I feel that is more an O Line failure for letting a defender get directly behind their QB.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im with Prime, "Seize the Moment", Dalton failed 3 years in a row to do so.