Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by So bored View Post
    Heavily armored melee classes. Always. Unfortunately, I also like 1v1 pvp and melee classes in wow are gimped for that purpose, so I have no choice but to play a silly monk.
    I've had a lot of success dueling as Enhancement, maybe you should try that?

The Patient
    I love playing my warlock and hunter in MoP. But my hearth will always be with my resto druid.

Paladin, being the right hand of gods and all that.
    No better class in WOW or in D&D type lore

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Feral Druid - it feels like a dance in stead of a dps rotation.

And then there is any healing spec. Healing is just more fun than any dps class; sadly it's only ever a challenge during progress - it's hard to improve beyond that where people actually notice it.
    We are of one Kind My main and favourite class/specc is Druid/Bear/guardian, but after that the only DD specc i really enjoy for a long time is cat. and then there is my healers =)

At this point it would probably be rogue. It used to be warlock, and then death knight, but I find both of those classes to be too simple now. Rogues at least take a little bit of finesse to play well, and that keeps it interesting. Too bad they are a nightmare to level.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Mage.

Combustion.

In 5.4 though? Dunno.
    but combust is awful this xpac.

still, mage is my favorite as well.

Druid. The druid is a very versatile class and moonkin, restoration and feral are all very fun.