Cloak of Shadows (Symbiosis)

Why is it that the druid form of CoS is able to remove bleeds and the rogue one isn't? I would be fine if they added it to our's or if they removed the bleed part for druids, but why do they get it?

Interesting, this sounds like a bug.

What bleed can be removed by the druid cloak? Can you repeat this and please put a post in the bug report forum (on the official forums)?

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Interesting, this sounds like a bug.

What bleed can be removed by the druid cloak? Can you repeat this and please put a post in the bug report forum (on the official forums)?
    It's every bleed, and I put in a ticket awhile ago and a GM said that it is intended

Yeah, I've never heard of CoS from Symbiosis removing bleeds as well. I'm not saying it isn't true, though. Symbiosis abilities are definitely known to act differently than the original versions of the spells whether it be with potency, CD, or effect.

Rogue taunt makes it so we can't be crit? They act differently for different classes. The major reason that CoS doesn't remove bleeds for rogues is so that CoS>Vanish isn't a 100% guaranteed getaway/escape/reset, druids don't have Vanish.

Rogues don't have a taunt. Growl for rogues doesn't taunt anything. Obviously if it was just the growl druids have it would be useless.

Druids have ways to vanish, and dwarves have bleed removal. You don't KNOW why cloak doesn't remove bleeds, you're just guessing. But it is definitely not intended that the druid cloak remove bleeds- that much I know from reading the fucking ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    Rogue taunt makes it so we can't be crit? They act differently for different classes. The major reason that CoS doesn't remove bleeds for rogues is so that CoS>Vanish isn't a 100% guaranteed getaway/escape/reset, druids don't have Vanish.
    Rogue taunt does not work on raid bosses nor does it work on important adds either. By not having a threat modifier attached to it it is also largely useless. On the other hand, a bleed-removing cloak of shadows is pretty much stronger than our version.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Not a lot of bleeds in PvE. The point is that the operate differently for different classes for different reasons.

Verain, he talked to a GM who said it's intended.

Not a lot of bleeds in PvE. The point is that the operate differently for different classes for different reasons.

GMs in tickets have been saying wrong things over and over again. Since it's not stated in the tooltip it sounds more like a bug to me.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

GMs aren't devs. The GM was basically just saying "he's not exploiting", which is true, but not really what we are getting at. They know nothing of game direction- this needs to be brought to the attention of the devs, and placed in the bug report forum. There is no way it is intended. If it was, it wouldn't say "spells" just as the rogue version does- it would be worded differently.

- - - Updated - - -

Holinka thinks it's probably a bug. I still recommend you post on official forums bug report thing.

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/377119220552585217