5.4 DW Frost Glyphs/Talents

Are there any differences in our build since 5.3? I've seen blood tap thrown around a lot in forums here and there. Thanks in advance for the replies!

Deleted
    Plague Leech gets buffed and will be far ahead of the other choices.
    BT imo has been and always will be the best choice for DW, even with the RC bug.
    The new AMZ is probably going to be so useful on so many fights that it's a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedda View Post
    Plague Leech gets buffed and will be far ahead of the other choices.
    BT imo has been and always will be the best choice for DW, even with the RC bug.
    The new AMZ is probably going to be so useful on so many fights that it's a no-brainer.
    The new AMZ actually might not be so useful. According to Runestones's list on Mendenbarr's blog, there's only 3 (possibly 4-5) fights where you're really stacked up for it to be useful in Siege: http://destinysoftworks.blogspot.com...ps-tricks.html

A few things in that guide are misleading, many of the points are good but I think it seriously under rates anti magic zone.

I'm completely lost regarding DW, since i haven't played it since the beginning of MOP, when i was unable to get a 2hander. Is there any change from the old rotation we had ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zahpeter View Post
    I'm completely lost regarding DW, since i haven't played it since the beginning of MOP, when i was unable to get a 2hander. Is there any change from the old rotation we had ?
    From what I gather, we use Howling blast and frost strike mainly (obviously), we use obliterate when we have pillar of frost active (to get rid of unholy runes only), when we dont have pillar up and we need to get rid of unholy runes we use DnD and Plague Strike, then use obliterate when pillar is down and dnd is on cd and blood plague is already on the target... Its a bit more involved than it used to be. Also, proper use of plague leech is important. Also, we use BT when both unholy runes are on cd. Did that about cover it? If anyone knows anything more or even better (im not a world class dw by any means) please let us know.
    Last edited by Zalavaaris; 2013-09-09 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahpeter View Post
    http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t132171-...argh/#Priority

Quote Originally Posted by Cryopathy View Post
    The new AMZ actually might not be so useful. According to Runestones's list on Mendenbarr's blog, there's only 3 (possibly 4-5) fights where you're really stacked up for it to be useful in Siege: http://destinysoftworks.blogspot.com...ps-tricks.html
    Having a Magic Reduction spell though in a Magic Damage Heavy fight (even if spread) can still be extremely useful for yourself and anyone near you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.