Deleted

Stupid pug advert question

What's the best way to say this? The pug I was in last night was pretty bad, and we only got to Megaera but didn't kill her. Now I'm looking for a pug that's doing anything further, but including Megaera. Is putting 'From Megaera' good enough? That doesn't sound like it includes Megaera to me. When you've already done some bosses in another pug, how do you say that? Tortos+ ? lol.

Starting at Megaera. Anyone with a basic command of the English language would know what that means.
    Mew!

Deleted
    LFG ToT starting at Megaera! <ilvl> <Class / spec> <Link experience achi> <Link current lockout>

From Megaera means incl that boss. English, Mr Scott, learn to speak it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    "LFG ToT Saved up to Tortos"? Or just "LFG <link Throne of Thunder lockout>"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    What's the best way to say this? The pug I was in last night was pretty bad, and we only got to Megaera but didn't kill her. Now I'm looking for a pug that's doing anything further, but including Megaera. Is putting 'From Megaera' good enough? That doesn't sound like it includes Megaera to me. When you've already done some bosses in another pug, how do you say that? Tortos+ ? lol.
    just link your lockout in the spam. if they cannot figure it out from there, you probably want someone else anyway.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP