Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarres View Post
    Slavo-Macedonian? First time to read that. Open Wikipedia and learn something about history and geography for Republic of Macedonia. About topic, does this ability get penalty for how many times he use it on one hero? He use seduction on me ,and i have dots on me from warlock , why effect didn't stop, warlock has 3 sec to cast on me, then minion use ability on me, and again , and again... ) no use to kill it 270k health, a lot of cast time.
    Only i can see is that everyone wait to troll somebody , to be rude or make judge about someone english, country , etc etc.
    I don't need to open Wiki, though. I'm an Epirote, Macedonia is the province directly east of mine in Greece. Macedonians were a Greek dynasty. You're from FYROM so I was a little confused to see you speak Macedonian. Assumed you must be Greek then.

In order to seduce, the warlock loses his spelllock from the felhunter, so he's giving up one utility against casters for an ability to get melee off of him.

So, quick query, are you melee?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    seduce is fine, to use it the warlock give up on interupt or dispell
    also it share dr with fear and break on damage

yes the warlock can use other ability but the game isnt balanced 1vs1 so if you crying about duel quit it right now

if its 3vs3 whats are your partners doing that you getting ccd as much ?
    kill the pet force him to resummon it
    It's not about 3v3, it's about the succubus literally carrying the warlock most of the times because of its stupid auto casting. Trinket 8 sec seduce? JK straight into a 4 sec seduce, it's retarded. Even on my paladin I have trouble vs them, and I can insta fear them (which I have to do very frequently right as the succubus finished the cast so it DRs me and breaks it).
    Even if it wasn't auto casted, it's really stupid because it basically allows bad play.
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I don't need to open Wiki, though. I'm an Epirote, Macedonia is the province directly east of mine in Greece. Macedonians were a Greek dynasty. You're from FYROM so I was a little confused to see you speak Macedonian. Assumed you must be Greek then.

In order to seduce, the warlock loses his spelllock from the felhunter, so he's giving up one utility against casters for an ability to get melee off of him.

The lock won't really need spell lock when fighting certain classes like rdruid, paladins or priests.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post

I am from Republic of Macedonia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia ) for your info. Makedon is not a Greek god and ppl from antic macedonia are not Greeks. Following the two Balkan wars of 1912 and 1913 and the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, most of its European held territories were divided between Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia. Btw you know the truth , so stop writing lies. I dont care what you think about my country or me, but pls stay on the topic of this PVP forum. If you continue with this abuse ( about country name or nationality ) , i will report it. Ty.

No i am not melee. The problem is that warlock can do a lot of dps, is hard to kill them and have some ridiculously silly abilities , absorption , self healing, pet with 270k health, fast travel, etc etc... This game only make ppl angry , aggressiv , no skill at all. Everyone who play OP class should say : Yeaaa QQ more, loser, l2p ... and blizz just like that, 2-3 OP heroes and the rest are test dummy for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Lock seduce isnt that op since it shares dr with fear.
    yeah and how many types of fears can warlocks do loads

deathcoil,howl of terror,fear etc etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    yeah and how many types of fears can warlocks do loads

deathcoil,howl of terror,fear etc etc
    Locks only have Horror and Fear.
    Btw that is the first QQ I ever saw on Seduce being OP. Tasty melee tears...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    because its not just a fire and forget cc. you can put the minion on a target and it will just lolcast with no penalty to the lock. poly stops the mage from doing dps during the cast. its nearly as stupid as the priest phyfiend thing that mindlessly spams fear
    But thats one of the advantages why to play a lock or any other pet class and its there since vanilla.....why should it be removed all out of the sudden?

And how are bm hunters and frost mages any different here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    It's not about 3v3, it's about the succubus literally carrying the warlock most of the times because of its stupid auto casting. Trinket 8 sec seduce? JK straight into a 4 sec seduce, it's retarded. Even on my paladin I have trouble vs them, and I can insta fear them (which I have to do very frequently right as the succubus finished the cast so it DRs me and breaks it).
    Even if it wasn't auto casted, it's really stupid because it basically allows bad play.

The lock won't really need spell lock when fighting certain classes like rdruid, paladins or priests.
    just remove the autocast of the pet cc, for all classes. problem solved.

People that use autocast cc are just annyoing, but hardly are able to do much cause they are very bad players or bots.