Thread: WoW Podcasts

Deleted

WoW Podcasts

Greetings everyone.

Currently I listen to "The WoW Insider Show", "The Instance" and "Hunting Party" podcasts.

I am looking for some more to listen with the wow lore, dk or shaman class theme.

Which ones you recommend?

I used to listen to Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv, not sure if they still do that, though. They mostly talked about news(and people complaining about it), and had people from very different parts of the community(Lore from Tankspot, MikeB, whatever the host was called, as well as occasionally other guests)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-09-07 at 08:40 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    "Convert to Raid" is pretty amazing. They don't talk just about raids though - it's very similar to "The Instance".

Deleted
    Thanks I'll try those two.

Also, for lore discussions, I really like "But wait, there's lore " It's really nice and is solely dedicated to the lore of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a huge fan of WOW podcasts. In my experience many podcasts are focused on gameplay not lore. In fact, some even boast of their lore ignorance (Twizzcast).

World of Warcast will occasionally talk about lore.
    Tauren Think Tank is a really good new-ish podcast and almost always discusses a lore topic in each episode.
    Darkmoon Herald is fun and nutty. They often talk about lore, but are currently in some kind of strange hiatus and releasing episodes recorded during the spring and early summer.

Quote Originally Posted by gannimor View Post
    Also, for lore discussions, I really like "But wait, there's lore " It's really nice and is solely dedicated to the lore of the game.
    Oh my <3. Even though I'm part of the cast, I have to say I think our show is the best lorewise out there.

Realm Maintenance is a good one if you're just getting into it, as Rho covers pretty much all of the WoW Podcasts out there. You can get a good feeling for what you might like without randomly listening to episodes hoping for something good.

10+ Year Old Account
    @KrazyK923

I've looked for your podcast using the Downcast app on my iPhone and I can't find it. I've heard great things. HELP!!