Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4n4 View Post
    wtf guys? thron of the 4 winds was so fucking HORRIBLE! did you ever play alakir hc? man worst fucking encounters ever. even DS was better (i iked it)
    al akir hc was one of the greatest fight in the history of wow

I assume you are totally unskilled and were pushed out of the platform every pull

actually i think 25hc t11 was one of the best raid tier ever made by blizzard, if not the best
    Last edited by mmoc4663f6f5a8; 2013-09-09 at 10:13 AM.

throne of thunder. none of the bosses was at least partially interesting

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it was actually Ulduar. I hated all the random achievements, I hated the hardmode-activation shit and I was already furious at the T7 content being so incredibly easy. Basicly. Ulduar was released at a very bad time for me. There were good things about the instance, but the achievements, hardmode-activation and lack of difficulty on normal mode just destroyed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ADman319 View Post
    ulduar. to big and flashy and no substance
    Ulduar was great.

Considering it was endgame, Dragonsoul was weak as a climax encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    al akir hc was one of the greatest fight in the history of wow

I assume you are totally unskilled and were pushed out of the platform every pull

actually i think 25hc t11 was one of the best raid tier ever made by blizzard, if not the best
    I disagree, BoT and BwD were nice but tot4w was terrible(just my opinion). Didn't have a big problem with mechanics it was just annoying. Was easier than H Council by far.
    H Nefarian is prolly my favorite encounter that tier.

For me it is close between Dragon Soul and Firelands because those 2 raids burned me out more than any other content in the 5 years that I have been playing and that is mainly because of a small amount of bosses which meant it feel repetitive REALLY quickly.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Should be Ulduar solely for the introduction of hardmodes.
    But they arent the hard modes we see today. ToC is to blame for that.

I'm surprised not too many people are saying molten core, all bosses and trash have same/similar models, boss mechanics usually has only 1 thing that You need to do. Whole instance has same boring look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UR1L View Post
    Hyjal has to be the worst. The trash was annoying and stupid and the bosses were way too easy. The hardest part was "lag"(ie people's stupidity) on Archimonde.
    Dragon Soul might have been reused content and unepic for a final raid but it was alot harder than any TBC raids apart from Sunwell.

Molten Core was pretty shit aswell but since it's vanilla and the difficulty had to be easy enough for 40 people I'll let it pass.
    DS....hard ?????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OL
    Dude this was a funny one. Back in DS I joined a guild of a friend and they did hardly clear the Cataclysm content and then came DS. Normal clear in 3 or 4 weeks with a lot of bad blood between some guild members.
    Yeah.....DS was "realy hard", so "hard" that even a more or less noobish guild could clear the raid without big problems.
    DS was the worst raid. I dont care if models were reused (Blizzard is doing this every know and then) it was way to unepic for a fight against the biggest and baddest dragon of all WoW. And we only "fought" against his back and some deformed thing. Thats all, they could have done so many more. A fight against Deathwing in his human form before we have fought Ultraxion and he flies away.
    And many more.
    Hopefully Blizz did learn from its misstake and how NOT to make a final raid and SoO would be a worthy content end raid.

Trial of the (Grand) Crusader & Dragon Soul are tied for me.

Both lasted way to long for their own good, and were not exciting at all. Bland, boring and just sheer annoying.

I'd have to go with ToGC, sure it had SOME decent boss-fights, but c'mon, one single room as a raid?

As for dungeons while we're on topic Black Morass and Dalaran Prison for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    As for dungeons while we're on topic Black Morass and Dalaran Prison for sure...
    Even thinking about them boils my blood. Such abominations of a dungeon!

Deleted
    Dragon Soul or Trial of the Crusader. Both were just uninteresting.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToC, obviously.

I liked DS.

The argent tournament one by far.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Soul
    for obvious reasons; it's just recycled trash
    such a lame way to kill one of the greatest creatures in wow lore

Trial of the Crusader was also bad
    though I think it would be fine if it would be a short, non-tiered raid just to gear people up for ICC
    Last edited by bas; 2013-09-09 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    I actually liked ToGC...

Ruby Sanctum is so much more boring.

Deleted
    Although it's a bit unfair because it was the first raid ever, I go with Molten Core. Reused Bossmodels and boring boss mechanics compared with later tiers. If I'd have to choose the raid with the least fun I'll go with ToC. Twins was the only real fun fight there, faction champs were such a cluster fuck and I hated the 50 try model.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Soul was basically just ToC made twice as long without the cool PVP fight. Deathwing encounter was a massive letdown because of how cool it was in theory to fight on the back of a dragon.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.