Deleted

Elemental Shaman Stat weight in 5.4

Anyone tested how it is going to be when 5.4 hits us?

Since there's no real changes to our abilities I'm going to carry on as I am today... Mastery to 80% buffed, then Haste. Though this value might change with the new trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    Since there's no real changes to our abilities I'm going to carry on as I am today... Mastery to 80% buffed, then Haste. Though this value might change with the new trinkets.
    Even though there is little change to our abilities there is changes that we must be aware of due to the fact that both Haste and Mastery are so close to each other along with our level 90 talents also being close to each other. One of the biggest changes is the fact that we will be losing our T15 4-set bonus, but that negativity affects both our haste and mastery so that isn't really valid in answering the question. The main thing that will change our haste and mastery reforging will be the changes to RPPM trinkets, which will slightly devalue haste.

That being said we're still seeing haste come out on top in Patchwork fights using the current Simcraft but people still need to take into consideration the amount of single target fights versus the amount of cleave/aoe fights that we will come up against in SoO. What it comes down to is once you understand how much you will be using chain lightning during encounters or how much you will be purely single target will dictate if you want to go mastery or haste.

Nothing changes but the set bonuses and the inundation of inflated stats which threaten to further cap us in this new teir. T15 is a hefty loss because this previous 2pc was ungodly good for our AOE. Without it, we'd need a lot of mastery to get to where we had been.

I'm certainly keeping a T15 2pc on me at all times just for high AOE fights, it's a heck of a lot better than forging over to mastery for 4-5 bosses.

Haste value will dwindle as our time spent casting faster than GCD increases, mastery value depreciates the closer to 100% you get. We'll be gemming INT by the end of this I'm certain.

I will stay Heavy haste at least for now, we will be testing Entire normal and flex and I will try to evaluate if its still strong. Perhaps I try haste 1 run and mastery 1 run.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ovius/advanced

What we have to take in consideration this patch is following(reservation for missing ones).

RPPM as of Meta and trinkets.
    Setbonuses
    Talents
    Fights
    FE is nerfed
    Haste/Masterycap

Since I am playing Hardcore I might not even have chance in single target fights, we are 14 ppl rotating with 1-3 heavy geared characters. If so I might go mastery due to aoe. How is full mastery with EM, does EOTE still sim higher then?

What I think is the best combo

Haste with PE or Mastery with EB and EM.