10+ Year Old Account

Help wanted: 5.4 holy paladin

The leader of my raid group is a holy (main spec) paladin, and I was hoping to help her out with major changes in the upcoming patch. I have never played a paladin of any type. Could some of you give me the highlights of what she should do tomorrow? I'm looking for advice like "reforge haste to crit" or "the Stay of Execution talent is now amazing" etc (these are just examples -- again, I don't play a paladin).
    -- PvP is not an issue, so don't worry about that at all.
    -- T16 will not be an option for weeks, maybe longer, so "the 2pc bonus is amazing" won't be helpful
    -- this woman is pretty smart, just low on time, hence my offer for help. Even complicated suggestions (such as rotations) are useful.

Thanks in advance, and keep on healing us tanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a couple of 5.4-related threads about holy paladins, and the sticky author has plans to update the guide to 5.4 if you are looking for general changes. Your best bet is to browse through those threads. If there is a specific performance question, feel free to provide logs and/or armory in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y-Fix-my-Heals