Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    To be fair, you guys could have just switched things up once in a while with the model viewer and used different models yourselves. Seeing that same human model all the time wearing my shaman gear was very annoying.

Deleted
    BS Priest remains BS

Deleted
    Am I just missing something or isn't there any other use than upgrading for valor points?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo86 View Post
    Am I just missing something or isn't there any other use than upgrading for valor points?
    That and purchasing Timeless Coins / older Valor Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant View Post
    To be fair, you guys could have just switched things up once in a while with the model viewer and used different models yourselves. Seeing that same human model all the time wearing my shaman gear was very annoying.
    Yeah, I have tried to include one or two of the more popular races in the video previews in the last few tiers, but this should solve the problem for the most part now!

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what the drop rates are like in MSV/HOF/ToES now? I know they increased, but did they double again or just increase by 15%? Presumably ToT is going up from 15% to 30% as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cial-PTR-Notes

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • All permanent item enhancements provided by Enchanting, Engineering, Leatherworking, Tailoring, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.
      • High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
      • Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.
    so basiacally low level pvp is gonna be even more op for fully loomed players

Most of Tier 16 is awful. Yes this is just my critique and opinion.

DK = okay
    Druid looks like it should be Shaman.
    Hunter is old Warlock helm but now a light house.
    Mage - why are they wearing goggles? Looks more priestish.
    Monk - sure they wear robes, but they don't wear belts half their upper torso size. Lots of history of monk garments that they couldn't google?
    Paladin - Most people don't display helms, so then its another robe... I am okay with it if robes were for heal spec only and they had something different for melee
    Priest - looks like druid
    Rogue - helm from old warrior choo choo train, maybe tier 16 is the way of the crotch belts I dunno
    Shaman - looks like its for a mage
    Warlock - Dead space helm just doesn't fit
    Warrior - um awful, if we used a back of the head attack then the helmet might make sense, but the big horns are lame

blah blah blah subjective - whatever they look awful and they don't match their classes.

Someone Knows if we have a new charm for bonus rolls?

i was gonna log in to get the cloak but that I dont feel like it. Thats when I knew the game was over for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by josueq View Post
    Someone Knows if we have a new charm for bonus rolls?
    Yes it's called Warforged Seal.
    Last edited by mmoc041b84bb30; 2013-09-09 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tednu View Post
    Yes it's called Warforged Seal.
    thx you are the best!!!!

ok i need to farm Lessers today and find a Heartstone invite.....

Awesome preview Chaud. Everything anyones ever needed in one place.

I are super excite for this, I wanna know who the new Warchief is gonna be already!

Awesome guide.

I don´t know about anyone else, but to me this feels like an expansion, just without the leveling. So much new crap.

And honestly, timeless islands is going to test a lot of peoples OCD... there is no limit on how much you can do there.. people will be playing 48 hours straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    so basiacally low level pvp is gonna be even more op for fully loomed players
    low level pvp was already pretty binary. If you didn´t have looms, you were one-shotted. This really can´t make it any worse. If you have 500hps, and someone hit you for 800hps.. but now hits you for 900hps... does it really matter?

So , I can't find it in the patch notes, but are they still doing the in game store, I really like that exp boost.

Quote Originally Posted by buddah13 View Post
    So , I can't find it in the patch notes, but are they still doing the in game store, I really like that exp boost.
    Unknown, but even if they are, it will likely be for Asia only.

Deleted
    This patch is another ToT, that's my feeling. Not an ICC, or Ulduar... copy paste the whole isle from ToT... I hope they will not get more than 500k subs back because of this patch. I thought "Orgrimmar siege" will be a total erasing of the city... And too much "red" texture... I think it is a big problem in this raid, people prefer blue based textures much more...
    So go GW2! : )

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously hope connected realms makes it in. How long after patch was CRZ put in.

From what I understand thats the timeframe they're trying to use to implement it.

Edit: Nvm. I found my answer in the interview, they're going to roll out over the next month or so.
    Last edited by lokithor; 2013-09-10 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Awesome guide.

I don´t know about anyone else, but to me this feels like an expansion, just without the leveling. So much new crap.

And honestly, timeless islands is going to test a lot of peoples OCD... there is no limit on how much you can do there.. people will be playing 48 hours straight.

?
    Timeless island is a giant farming ground. Take Lei Shens island and add the bone-grind of island of giants and some stuff form battlefield barrens...et voila...you got timeless island. I think it will be fun for the first 2 days...and then it will just be riding your daily/weekly routine.
    The blood coins will end up in some guilds working together doing serious corpse camping and/or stupid win trading....people will never play it like it was meant to be...just like the darkmoon arena is hardly ever a fight "all against all". My shadow will be free "loot" for everyone cause it's useless in "1on1"(now even more so than before)...and cause all know it...well...it ain't going to be fun.

I just don't see anything I'm looking really forward to this week. Just grinding for the questionable chance that the connected realms will work out right and revive my very dead server some day. The highlight in my book at the moment is the pet tournament and possibly proving grounds...and that says it all.

Do you think Blizz will send out free weeks invitations like they used to do sometimes? Dragon Soul patch for an example?
    S.H.